[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the worst fastfood/processed food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 20080826-ramen-bday.jpg (54KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
20080826-ramen-bday.jpg
54KB, 500x372px
what is the unhealthiest food from an /sci/ view

my point goes to instantnoodels
that poor stomach
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQlNv2Au-Lg
>>
>>8282688
Sarin
>>
>>8282688
Jesus fucking christ this is the worst journalism I've ever seen. My IQ dropped just by watching it. Journalism is suppose to be unbiased. So many techniques used to sway your opinion against ramen that it'd make anybody's head spin.

I don't blame OP for hating ramen after watching this, but I gotta ask, how does it feel to be brainwashed with just 2 minutes of youtube?
>>
http://www.eater.com/2011/8/10/6663841/a-deep-fried-stick-of-butter-on-a-stick-at-the-iowa-state-fair#4286368
>>
Post-Mendelian bread.
>>
>>8282688
>>8282731

i gotta say I agree. just because my stomach doesnt digest raman as well as a whole foods brand meal doesnt mean I'm suddenly going to spend more money and time preparing something that is "more broken down in my stomach".

It's just more of this culture of fear bullshit. Fuck them if they think they are going to take away one of the cheapest food sources I have. Everyone has known raman isnt necessarily good for you, big whoop.
>>
>>8282688
Enjoy it while it lasts. Once you're over 30 it's too salty to be edible.
>>
>>8284987
You can add hot water to thin it out.
>>
>>8282688
Pure sugar or any type of pure fiber.
>>
>>8282688
>unhealthiest food

This is a meme. No food is unhealthy unless it kills you.

What makes you fat is eating all the goddamn time.
>>
>>8286833
Fresh, raw broccoli will never make you fat, But eating only fresh, raw broccoli can kill you eventually.
>>
>>8286833

>le only calories in calories out matters maymay

Yeah it's not like vitamins or other micronutirents play a role in health or anything.
>>
>>8286837
he didn't say that its good for you, he just said its not unhealthy. You should still eat foods that ARE good for you as well as things that just make you feel satisfied.
>>
>>8286828
>Pure sugar
Will actually spike your blood sugar less than and equal mass of bread.
>any type of pure fiber.
Kinda hard to call that food, you definitely can't live off of it.
But there are health benefits to some of that.
>>
>>8282688
That video is idiotic. "It's getting digested rather slowly!" is no argument for anything.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.