[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my textbooks are going to cost $1500 this semester This shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: >mfw.jpg (119KB, 695x642px) Image search: [Google]
>mfw.jpg
119KB, 695x642px
>my textbooks are going to cost $1500 this semester
This shit is ridiculous

>inb4 rent
It's my last year as an undergrad so this is all the advanced stuff that I want to keep as a reference for when I'm working
>>
>It's my last year as an undergrad so this is all the advanced stuff that I want to keep as a reference for when I'm working
That's your own problem then
>>
>mfw education is free in actual first world countries
>mfw americans call portable radio transceivers "walkie-talkies" due to lack of education
>>
>>8280549
>he thinks he needs textbooks
>>
>>8280558
> his only experience with America us through the American movies that dominate his theatre
They call them radios at every place I've ever worked
>>
File: sad-scientist-orgasm.png (319KB, 550x346px) Image search: [Google]
sad-scientist-orgasm.png
319KB, 550x346px
Only $800 for me this fall (19 credits though).

haha
>>
>>8280549

youre fucking stupid.
>>
>>8280549
> libgen
>>
>>8280549
1500 for real? are the made out of gold?

seriously can't you buy them used?
>>
>not finding them for free online
top cuck
retards are gonna get purged naturally :)
>>
>>8280601
This is me >>8280567

The $800 at my university went to books that aren't available online. It's books that the professor uniquely made for the class and online codes for certain websites ($200 for a MyMathLab code).
>>
>>8280575
Thistbqhfamilam

Pissed that I didn't find it until grad school. Coulda saved me thousands. Plus SEARCHABLE
>>
Related question: when a school has their own "custom edition" of a math textbook, does that mean they just rearranged the problems so you can't just pirate the normal edition?
>>
>>8280558
I overheard someone call sandals "flippy-floppies" when I visited the US. Is this common?
>>
File: dixie.jpg (327KB, 915x1440px) Image search: [Google]
dixie.jpg
327KB, 915x1440px
>>8280638
>going to a university where they use unique books instead of the well-known ones
You fucked up
>>
What shit major are you in that your textbooks cost $1200 together? Ebay and amazon can net you several math and physics textbooks for less than $300
>>
>>8280549
libgen.io
>>
>>8280679
You mean thongs?
>>
>he pays for textbooks

Torrent them you stupid fuck.
>>
>>8280776
You mean flip-flops?
>>
Lol, use digital and only buy the most important.
>>
>>8280564
>Americans call films "movies" due to lack of education
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.