[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

babby's first /sci/ post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1470954813519.jpg (58KB, 1178x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470954813519.jpg
58KB, 1178x960px
I finished a math course about a year ago which was pretty basic and now I've got a "math urge" of some sort. I've been using the for dummies book's to get back up to speed. Is there better books out there or should I do the work books up to calculus?
>>
Khan academy.

You're welcome.
>>
Jesus FUCK. I just gotta ask, is "babby" a /sci/ meme? I see everyone on this board misspelling it the same way.
>>
>>8275719
look up "how is babby formed?"
>>
>>8275719
Isn't that how you spell it...?
>>
>>8275719
>I see everyone on this board misspelling it the same way
>But I'm still asking
lurk more faggot
>>
>>8275697
>I've been using the for dummies book's to get back up to speed.
Get a real textbook. Something that's well-written and explains the concepts well. You're not doing yourself any favors by babying yourself. Serge Lang's "Basic Mathematics" is a decent one that goes up through precalculus. Also, like >>8275708 said, Khan Academy is a good source of practice problems for this kind of stuff.
>>
>>8275719
I see you are not new to this board, but new to internet
>>
>>8275697
You have to jump straight into the hard stuff anon because if you try to teach yourself all the shit you'll get bored so don't be afraid to watch MIT open course ware and learn calculus NOW.
>>
>>8275719
Underage ban. Butthurt babby.
>>
>>8275697
If that were me I'd just take the rug outside and beat it. Fuck vacuuming rugs.
>>
>>8275719
Lel congrats on finishing your first week on the internet.
>>
File: 1463792286470.jpg (30KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
1463792286470.jpg
30KB, 480x490px
so just dive right in and go back to precal if i get confused? I'll try it out at least.
>>
File: 1451860963234.png (264KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1451860963234.png
264KB, 540x429px
Also the for dummies basic math and pre algebra takes 4 chapters to discuss the order of operations
>>
>>8275697
Im everybody else in this thread and I want you to disregard what i said before. I suck cocks.

Also you should just go to youtube and watch "numberphile" and whatever else the youtube AI thinks is for you.
Topology is always nice
>>
>>8276430
>watching pointless pop math videos on youtube instead of reading a textbook

Stop sucking cocks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.