[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Chute_tobacco.jpg (108KB, 827x844px) Image search: [Google]
Chute_tobacco.jpg
108KB, 827x844px
If tobacco, or nicotine relises something like some kind of an anti stressologen (I don't know the name of it if there is one), and in that way, makes the body produce less anti stressologen if nicotine is not in our blood vains, and in that way we get addicted to nicotine, because the stressing feeling is not a very nice feeling, and makes you more clomsy and hard to think striaght. Right now this is fixed by Nicotine in lower doses over time, but what if we create something that "fixes" this anti stressologen production.
>>
File: 1470577322110.jpg (14KB, 259x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470577322110.jpg
14KB, 259x225px
>>8268319
>stressologen
>>
>>8268319
Sounds like you've been smoking something, but it sure wasn't tobacco.
>>
the term you look for is anti-aromatase and yes nicotine does that same thing broccoli does but is more potent.
>>
>>8268523
So serotonin is the ting in the brain that makes us social in the way we are social now(the new kind of evulation ingriense(making us atheist) ingrience in the human brain that we have gotten through chocolate? But LSD is another drug developing our brain even more, making us think logical in a new mathematicly way, same as DMT, and many other drugs. MDMA was derfor made a party drug and made people social because at the time when MDMA and steratoin is relised in the brain, making us social at THAT POINT(when high). But the instict learn from that high, and save it as memory. In that way we have always developed our self trough different drugs. This is possible if theres been a kind fo a "power" in form of a memory of developement that is placed here by the biolaicly power. LSD fixes our other parts of evulution (the steratelin part, + the 5 part, more dimentionalway of thinking(cannabis), 6. (Things like magic muchrooms), 7/8 LSD/DMT developement of the ailien brain, see a new mattemaicly way of everything.
>>
So in year 0 we was given Alholol(correct me if I'm wrong) as a part of the evelution? And Chocolate have been the now going developement of brain, but next step is shrroms or LSD/DMT?
>>
All other drugs like Cocaine, Nicotine, and drugs that stimulates own production of evulution drugs, is making our brain some kind of brain damaged, and therfor stopping realese if these things. But addiction can be fixed trough LSD because it "Fixes" your brain?
>>
>>8268602
If this is right, there is a possebility to develope a drug that gives us extraordinery powers from the our own biologic animals. Think about it, everything, even humans are biological made, from the history of creation. And this is just a part of our developement of understanding about how things work. Everthing on this earth is connected.
>>
>>8268611
Or not only by animals, but the nature itself. We are a part of the nature? Why have we forgotten to think about that? Or I, before? The earth is some kind of planet that makes mutation possible in form of what we eat from the nature? If this is true, there is a possebility for other planets that creates "aliens" in the same biological mutationial way
>>
>>8268523
And this againt might be the reason brocoli was not that likeable by kids, because this was a aleredy developement of the brian?
>>
>>8268659
>again*
>>
>>8268319
>>8268419

>relises
>>
>>8268746
English is not my main language
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.