[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I received a suggestion from my university that they want me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: zenyatta.png (290KB, 874x837px) Image search: [Google]
zenyatta.png
290KB, 874x837px
I received a suggestion from my university that they want me to apply for Fulbright for a project proposal.

Are there any Fulbright recipients here? Can anyone give me the non-normie details on the award?

Thanks /sci/

PS- This is the undergrad with the lab, I had a thread a while back that was pretty useless.
>>
>>8262178
bump for interest
>>
You don't have a lab faggot. kys
>>
>>8262413
He actually does.

OP, get off 4chan already. You don't need to brag to losers.
>>
>>8262443
OP here I am not bragging, I was just wondering about the Fulbright. I am not a person to know anyone that received anything like it.
>>
>>8262443
I dont believe you. And I dont believe OP. Fucking liars on this site.
>>
>>8262178
Don't bother applying. You'll never get it.
>>
>>8262178
BUMP
>>
>>8262443
Does he really have a lab? Fuck.
>>
>>8262473
Why would you ask here you moron? Ask people in real life who will have actual advice.
>>
>>8264271
It seems like /sci/ wins a lot of these awards they always talk about being smarter than me.
>>
Bro I thought your lab got shut down for exposing it on 4chins?
I had a classmate named Zenyatta who was a Fulbright recipient and he liked it.
>>
>>8264283
Wow such a funny post. Go shitpost about your achievements elsewhere; we know you aren't looking for actual advice here.
>>
>>8262178
Oh yeah this guy who got doxxed

That thread is still on warosu, you know
>>
Seems like you only make these threads to brag.

Hey, good for you that you are intelligent and making progress in life, but these threads are totally useless and I would have assumed you'd learned your lesson from last time.
>>
>>8266137
I don't make threads to brag to people. I asked if there were any Fulbright recipients or people who knew them.

I have posted countless times about things other than my research.

I thought maybe this time 4chan would be more positive because I was asking for advice instead of offering it.
>>
>>8264489
That was a meme. I didnt even really care about being doxxed. Some people messaged me for advice and that's all.
>>
>>8266470
>Undergrad here who got grant funding to start my own lab. Is it pompous of me to name it after myself?
>Any other Fulbright applicants here?
>I don't make these threads to brag

You clearly make these threads to cause a flame war. You enjoy it. Can nothing sate your bloodlust?
>>
>>8262178
My father was a fullbright recipient. He just taught the same English classes he taught in the US, but in a different country. His students spoke English. What's to know that you can't look up yourself?
>>
>>8266470
>I don't make threads to brag
>Guys, I'm the undergrad with a lab

Mentioning your lab is completely irrelevent to the topic. You want to brag (but congrats on the lab. That is a pretty cool achievement).
>>
>>8267342
Yeah I saw that one as one of the options.

I am looking to apply to the STEM based research/outreach project. I wanted to mostly know what types of projects the judges like and in what parts of the world they like the projects to be in.

There is also some sort of Clinton policy one.
>>
>>8267350
I said my own lab thread was useless. I was opening myself up to attack for free bumps. When people get upset and try to troll/doxx me they bump my thread for me.
>>
>>8267700
There, you admitted it. You are not asking for real advice. You're just fapping to your achievements and getting extra pleasure from people getting jealous/raging/taking the bait.
>>
>>8267793
If my thread is bumped I will be more likely to get Fulbright advice without having to come back and make sure it doesn't 404. I don't get how that is me wanting to brag, I only get flamed so I don't even see how it is bragging.
>>
>>8267698
I was considerably younger when my father went through the process but he was a middle aged man at the time with a large amount of published work under his belt. He had also performed (read) at many large events by that time. At risk of disclosing his identity he did the Fullbright in a poor Eastern European country and he already had some published work relating to Eastern European immigrants in the US so it was thematically consistent. I can only conjecture about any other parts of the process, though.
>>
>>8262178
https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephnardone
>>
>>8268001
Hmm thanks, could you ask him for any tips about the interview process? Or was it all done just hands free after sending app? If not I totally understand, you have given me some valuable information already. Thank you.

Maybe I will try to improve my background some more and solidify a proposal based more heavily on things I am confident in.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.