[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My opinion about how psychedelics works, and why it might be illegal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Psychedelics.png (86KB, 1536x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Psychedelics.png
86KB, 1536x1448px
This is my opinion about how psychedelics works, and why it might be illegal; if the gov don't want people do think freely. Also, if this is nonsense, I have another theory: Psychedelics makes communication within neurotransmitters a bit strange, information is solved in a different way. Because of this it is a possibility to burn in fake memories in a persons brain, like brainwashing(those fake memories is delusions). Have you ever heard about the "Devil's breath"? It's a very strong psychedelic that is used to make people do everything they say, by blowing powder from a plant on a persons face.

On psychedelics you start thinking, maybe a little to much, because that is how psychedelics works, you start overthinking.

I disagree 100% that psychedelics is dangerous for everyone, but it is in fact dangerous for some people, here is why:

Overthinking can do stuff with your sight of reality. Some people that takes for an example LSD, does not realize that some of this thought might be wrong, especially when it comes to cannabis. It's the same thing here, but in a lower grade; so not everyone is aware enough for the delusions that might come up. After a trip, you have to think and be very careful with the thoughts you have. What is wrong, and what is right? Sober you are the best thinker, but psychedelics can make you think wider while sober.

This is my opinion of psychedelics. This might not be 100% right, that's why I want to discuss it with you.
>>
>>8261858
I like the thought. Perhaps as more options open we move away from conventional reactions and opinions to things? I don't really know enough to discuss, but consider me interested
>>
that is essentially what happens. your brain compartmentalizes for function in the day to day, psychedelics dissolve what would normally be discrete processes and uses the brain as a whole system.
>>
>>8261858
what a useless load of shit
you didn't say anything here
>>
File: 65434534a6.jpg (1MB, 1687x1127px) Image search: [Google]
65434534a6.jpg
1MB, 1687x1127px
>>8262005
he must be on psychedelics
>>
>>8262005
I did say everything that is here, why do you think i did not?

>>8261962
Yes, your mind opens up to things. The ego you have changes while doing psychedelics. And "ego" also have a connection with classes( like workers, and politicians). Still today people want to have those classes, and therefore are the government giving out information to people trough television, school, media. A lot of things is propaganda, always have that in mind. The truth you can figure out if you do psychedelics, because instead of letting the government think for you, psychedelics open ups your mind to be a free thinker.
>>
>>8262001
Yes, you are complitly righ
>>
>>8261858
It is interesting that people see fractals on psychedelics, and some tripped out thoughts seem heavy, but you probably haven't done them or met people who have. You tend to see connections between things, but cannot explain the connections, similar to how conspiracy theorists think, which is normally just being crazy.
>>
>>8261858
Scopolamine and related psychoactives found in Datura are deliriants not psychedelics.
>>
>>8261858
Nothing you just said was novel. eg People can deliberately create and strengthen false memories, as well as strip memories, without psychedelics. What you're getting at is its depatterning action, and elimination of the means to use one's ego-related facilities and finer reasoning to maintain state.
>>
>>8261858
neglecting the posibility that your brain becomes weird and is unable to discriminate between good and bad conclusions.
>>
>>8261858
>My opinion about how psychedelics works

Lol

>and why it might be illegal

MK-ULTRA was an attempt to find out how classical conditioning was effected by different drugs.

Some were deemed "Bad" for propaganda.

Some were deemed "Good" for propaganda.

Gee, I wonder which is which?
>>
>>8265389
Damn, I never thought about this or came across a similar statement before. Makes sense in my mind. Not trying to be /x/ or anything, but it was also pretty coincidental to come across this right after I've binge watched Stranger Things too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.