[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine a scenario like this:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: jtMOn NTRE4.png (1MB, 2972x1504px) Image search: [Google]
jtMOn NTRE4.png
1MB, 2972x1504px
In a world without Krasnoyarsk Krai, Tuva Republic, Mongolia and Inner Mongolia, would the orange zone be warmer than the real situation?

The new seas (in Siberia and Mongolia places) maintain the temperature heated during the summer; and without the mountains of Mongolia, the warm air can move across the steppe.

What do you think? Would it have a country in the orange zone a similar temperature than western Europe in the same latitude?
>>
>>8255550
...what are you planning to do to Mongolia?
>>
>>8255586
It just an hypothesis.

In my opinion, these new seas would reduce the temperature of that area of the world. Of course, in an imaginary world where never existed Mongolia or Krasnoyarsk Krai.
>>
File: world-temperature-map.png (59KB, 1008x424px) Image search: [Google]
world-temperature-map.png
59KB, 1008x424px
Siberian steppes are very cold because they are far from oceans or seas which maintain a moderate temperature.
>>
File: memes 2.jpg (25KB, 1154x559px) Image search: [Google]
memes 2.jpg
25KB, 1154x559px
>>8255550
falt earth thread 404 just as i posted it there so i might as well hijack this thread for my question.

i remember this bothering me when learning physics in school.
what happens when you start to dig down and down all your way through the core to the other side.
from your perspective when you started to dig you were digging down but from the perspective of the people on the other side you came out upwards.
what would happen if you were to fall down into this hole?
plz don't bully
>>
>>8255624
Youre just calling for bullying
>>
>>8255634
note:i don't actually believe the flat earth horseshit im just genuinely curious.
>>
>>8255624
You would fall through and pop out the other side, then you would fall back down again to where you came from, and you would oscillate like this.
>>
>>8255550
The soviets wanted to do something similar by diverting warm sea currents through the Berring strait: http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/the-soviet-scientist-who-dreamed-of-melting-the-arctic-with-a-55-mile-dam
>>
>>8255639
that makes sense,thanks.
>>
>>8255642
That's very interesting, thanks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.