[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender differences in human behaviour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 608029-515-56.jpg (44KB, 260x228px) Image search: [Google]
608029-515-56.jpg
44KB, 260x228px
Females do not value independent thought.
Females have not been trained to value independent thought.
Females have been trained to not value independent thought.
I lack the ability to comprehend female thought.

Discuss.
>>
>>8252187
Well you're right that you don't comprehend women.
>>
>>8252187
saged on principle you cis scum
>>
There was a study in Romania recently

Sample size 30,000

Conclusively, there were no differences between men and women
>>
Well, I haven't yet met a woman who wasn't a conformist piece of shit, so it must be true
>>
>>8252204
Women always tend to conform to the views of their friends and partners. I think it's because of years of conquering. Evolutionarily they learned it was better to conform to the conquering tribe than risk getting killed so ya
>>
>>8252246
So what you're telling me is that /sci/ is the exact same as /pol/ except even more beta
>>
>>8252187
Women are hedonists and their enemy is boredom, effort, risk, danger.
Fortunately, men are desperate enough to feel relevant, dutiful, respected, valued so they are pushy enough to try to be noticed by women (because they fail to be relevant beyond women). and sooner or later, they cracks the bf-shield

Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change their partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, since they loved to be relevant for once in their life, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.
Of course, changing partners constantly becomes a bore too, so they want some fixed men in their life to give them emotional and material support, Rarely sex because women know that, no matter how good the lover is, it gets boring sooner or later.
When they are replaced, men become resentful towards women, since they lose the validation of their existence. They pretend that they can live without women and that they even are better than women, smarter, stronger (in forgetting that women do not need to be so, because men want to be so in place of women)

Knowing that they are not able to stop loving to be supported by men, Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others >muh compassion. This is part of the tactic to enhance their pleasures: women think that they are good people in society, only to feel even more raw, more animal, more of a little minx, typically in private, when they are fucked properly by some beta ready to serve them sexually.
>>
File: wolf_pack_fight.jpg (2MB, 2477x1647px) Image search: [Google]
wolf_pack_fight.jpg
2MB, 2477x1647px
>>8252246
This point is discussed in detail in this essay

http://www.denisdutton.com/baumeister.htm

tl;dr being
55 women + 1 men = 55 children + 56 parents
1 woman + 55 men = 1 child + 2 parents

If one handsome guy were to impregnate 5 women, occupying 5 wombs for months, 4 men miss out on spreading their genes. (The majority of peoples ancestors are women, as weird as that sounds.)
Only with an enforced sort of society with 1:1 bondings and no-stray morals for women, men can expect to raise (their own) kids.
Otherwise, to be sure, man have to kill other men or go somewhere else. Taking a risk is a necessity. Women don't! Women will always be able to spread their genes. So their incentive to do things like that have evolved differently. Taking a risk is illogical.
That's the narrative of this stuff anyhow.
>>
>>8252447
Makes perfect sense.
So basically wanting love if you're a man is sure proof you're beta as fuck.
>>
>>8252187
Stopped reading at "Females"
>>
>>8252187
Females cant think outside their vaginas.
Implant critical thinking into their vaginas and observe the results
>>
>>8252187

>baseless assumption
>baseless assumption
>baseless assumption
>unverifiable anecdote

what are we discussing again?
>>
>>8252814
Female detected
>>
>>8252817

There's those baseless assumptions again. You're not very good at this are you?
>>
>>8252421
oh my, this pasta again
>>
>>8252421
>Women value relevance above all else
>Relevancy values the opinion of at least one other above one's own
>See OP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.