[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If reality is a simulation, how do I turn on cheat codes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Braininvat.jpg (23KB, 310x250px) Image search: [Google]
Braininvat.jpg
23KB, 310x250px
If reality is a simulation, how do I turn on cheat codes?
>>
>>8252165
sell your soul to satan
>>
>>8252165
Find a bug in the code and manipulate it.

Good luck
>>
>>8252167
>NPCs can turn on cheats

Are you high
>>
A thread on page ten was permanently wiped out of existence in order to make way for this post, OP. Might have been a pretty good one.

Are you proud of yourself?
>>
>>8252165
Psychedelics
>>
>>8252175
If a thread was good and didn't hit the bump limit it wouldn't be on page 10 you dingus
>>
>>8252173
satans the programmer
>>
It is a simulation, but not like your picture. Most people are just NPCs ruled by the code. I think some are PCs of the creators of simulation, but you would know if you were one.
>>
>>8252186
Does that mean the PCs are what we would consider maniacs, crazy, autistic, etc since they aren't bound by the code which rules us?

Does this mean that Chris-Chan is a PC?
>>
>>8252182
I might have had a (you) in it. Might have had several. My replies are usually pretty on point. Got a lightning fast wit and an impeccable sense of timing. I'd be popular as shit on this board if it wasn't anonymous. But now a piece of that's gone forever, and for what?

This?
>>
>>8252209
Is this pasta? This sounds like pasta

I might use it in the future desu
>>
>>8252186
PC here. My special power is getting dubs
>>
File: 7633010_orig.jpg (193KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
7633010_orig.jpg
193KB, 1066x800px
Being aware is the cheat code, OP. Enjoy the ride, that's all you can do
>>
~tgm
>>
>>8252165
Demonology is the hex-editor for the universe.
>>
>Walk backwards
>Pick up the item closest to you/open a door/rob a car/etc
>Walk the the right
>Walk to the left
>Walk to the right again
>Punch the air
>Walk the the right again
>Walk backwards again
>Walk forwards
>Pull out your dick
Boom you're now immortal
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.