[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for someone who is an idiot to become smart? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: idiot.png (710KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
idiot.png
710KB, 900x675px
Is it possible for someone who is an idiot to become smart? I know that's probably a very broad question and I'm not sure if this is even the right board to discuss this.
I'm essentially the living embodiment of failure. I've been in several special ed classes and I've had consistently bad grades all my life until I dropped out of highschool.
I'm 23 now, and I'm wondering if I still have a chance to redeem myself if I start hitting the books.
>>
>>8248415
quit 4chan and other shit for brains activity and get to work faggot
>>
You have emotional issues that inhibit your cognition.
>>
>>8248417
Trust me, I plan on doing that.
I've been reading books a lot more to. I know stuff like Game of thrones and 2001 aren't exactly the most intellectually fulfilling books but I feel it's a good start for someone who rarely reads except when he's on 4chan.
>>
>>8248420
Well what would you recommend I do? See a psychiatrist? Kill myself?
>>
>>8248430

Just know that the environment you live in does now care about you and that humans are becoming more and more expendable.
>>
>>8248435
Aah, so you're 14 and edgy. Right on man.
>>
>>8248438

No one cares about males because they have no innate worth. This phenomenon is compounded with exponential population growth.

You are under the age of 20.
>>
>>8248441
Why is it just males? I'd argue nobody on the planet has an innate worth.
>>
>>8248415
>Is it possible for someone who is an idiot to become smart?
Depends. Do you have some sort of diagnosed mental defect? Because
>I've been in several special ed classes
doesn't sound very promising.

Anyway, if you do have mental issues, then you will have to realize there are limits to what you can do and figure out how to cope with that or work around that. If not, then you need to quit being a lazy piece of shit and start reading.

Speaking of reading, here's a book rec.
https://www.amazon.com/How-Read-Book-Intelligent-Touchstone/dp/0671212095
I know the title "How to Read a Book" sounds juvenile, but this book is actually really useful. It got me started reading nonfiction books. It also has a giant reading list at the end with what the author considers the "great books" of the western world. It's worth checking out.
>>
>>8248443

It is instinct.

Tribe only needs one man and any number of women to continue. If women die then men butt fuck and create no babies.

That instinct exists in us today. If man dies then society says meh. If woman dies people make a big deal. If men suffer its a joke. If women suffer its bad.

This is analyzing men and women with no other traits or relational ties.

If President or husband dies it is big deal.

To succeed as male you must be more than just a male.
>>
>>8248448
Thanks anon, I'll definitely give it a look tonight.
>>
>>8248451
> If women die then men butt fuck and create no babies.

But doesn't that apply to women to? If men die then women scissor each other and create no babies.
>>
>>8248462

Generations depend on how many bitches get knocked up. More wombs means more babies. Need only one dick for generation.
>>
>>8248415
Stop smoking weed for a while and see if that helps
>>
>>8248462

If there are more women, then more humans can be born simultaneously. More men does not increase the size of a generation. We only need one man to impregnate multiple women "simultaneously", not multiple men.
>>
>>8248415
As other anons have said, unless you have an actual mental problem (and even if you do), the answer to the question is a solid yes.

People think intelligence is magic. It's not, it's what happens after you spend countless hours working hard. This is actually true of any measure of success in life. The people who succeed don't do it magically, they do it because they spend more hours working than everyone around them. That's all there is to it, it's easy to state, but nobody wants to actually spend time working. If you can get off 4chan right now and get to work, you'll succeed. If you keep making excuses and putting it off, you'll fail. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>8248415
just pretend you are smart like all the faggots here
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.