[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do planets emit sounds/vibrations/energies that affect our minds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Saturn.jpg (35KB, 600x561px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn.jpg
35KB, 600x561px
Do planets emit sounds/vibrations/energies that affect our minds? Do suns? Do objects? I guess you could technically say humans are objects and they effect our minds.
>>
Sound doesn't travel trough vacuum but there's definitely invisible light in different spectrums going through us and there might be gravity waves that hit us.

But in terms of conventional noise which we hear, that's based on our atmosphere, and there's no sound like that travelling through the vacuum.
>>
>>8247008
You can "hear" the magnetic field of planets with the right intrument. Nasa's spacecraft Juno did it a month ago. You can find it online.
>>
>>8247072
I mean does it emit a physical effect on us?
>>
>>8247077
And I don't mean that in a psychological way as in looking at it or in the semantic way of saying everything has a physical effect on us however minute and light has a physical effect on us.
>>
File: HABEEB IT.jpg (42KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
HABEEB IT.jpg
42KB, 720x439px
>>8247079
what in the absolute fuck are you on about then? You've eliminated the only two obvious considerations I could extract from the OP.

Of course it's something. These extraterrestrial signals/fields/etc. exist despite having effects so inconceivably small that we don't notice them.

>I guess you could technically say humans are objects and they effect our minds.
I'm not sure what you were trying to say with this statement, it seems banal.

What exactly do you mean by 'affect our minds?' Someone discovered these faint signals from extraterrestrial sources; certainly, that individual's mind is affected by their existence. If you're trying to imply some woo-ey free energy new age bologna about signals from the cosmos interfering with an individual's destiny, then you'll have better luck looking to more significant events like solar flares, gamma ray bursts, etc.

With these kinds of feckless searches, usually one starts by claiming what you hope to find. It's much easier to tirelessly cling to the hopelessly improbable idea that these extraterrestrial signals all orchestrate their (individually) negligible effects into some grand cosmological scheme. You can endlessly wiggle around by saying nobody could go out and prove, individually, that every single extraterrestrial source doesn't have some effect on at least one individual. You might try that out, it seems up your alley.
>>
The Symphonies of the Planets series, a collection of works by Brain/Mind Research inspired by audible-frequency plasma waves recorded by the Voyager unmanned space probes, can also be considered an organic manifestation of dark ambient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLDWKpAkRHs&list=PLt3Pke412qVfbVKecu2DhTBB95o8_rHjP

>>>/mu/

>>>/trash/
>>
>>8247077
Could you be more specific pls?
>>
>>8247126
For example, entire works may be based on radio telescope recordings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TexXR95mnE0
>>
Guys why are you giving serious responses to OP- he asked if planets telepathically influence your life - are you people more retarded than OP is?

Just sage and hide.
>>
>>8247253
It's funny how out of touch this board is with the interconnectedness of our world and knowledge like these considering this is the /sci/ board. More like the Reddit board full of pop-sci aficionados.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.