[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posthumans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Could there be an ecosystem almost entirely composed of different species of human? If so, what would have to be done in order to construct such an ecosystem?
>>
No, I don't think so. Homonids can't photosynthesize, and they can't decompose dead tissue, and they can't fix nitrogen, and they would make poor pollinators, and they can't breathe underwater.
>>
>>8245904
Meant more in terms of animal life, but ok.
>>
>>8245924
There are many humanoids currently in existence.
However only one will be dominant and most likely (almost) genocide the others.

Please take your underage monster fantasies to the appropriate board.
>>
>>8245924

Then still no, because of arthropods, platyhelminths, and other worms.
>>
>>8245890
Humans... Can you define that more?

I found closed ecosystems of bacteria for example... ...
>>
>>8245933
More along the lines of megafauna and the like. Human microfauna would be a bit hard to produce, but not impossible.
>>
Are Black people a separate sub species?
>>
>>8245890
By the time they've speciated they wouldn't be humans anymore, would they? This isn't anything new. The same thing happened with the first vertebrate on land for example.
>>
File: diagr_en.jpg (1MB, 3307x2001px) Image search: [Google]
diagr_en.jpg
1MB, 3307x2001px
>>8246071
They'd probably be considered humans in the same way that humans are considered apes. It would be more of a broad term that includes all species described.
>>
>>8245890
Probably, but you'd have to ensure reproductive isolation for a long enough period. Look back into history where multiple hominid species existed simultaneously.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.