[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube and /sci/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: hulbayrt.jpg (117KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
hulbayrt.jpg
117KB, 900x900px
What is the best /sci/ related channel on youtube and why is it 3blue1brown ?
>>
I don't even know the channel
>>
>>8242229
watch it, it's very good
>>
>>8242201
3Blue1Brown is defo top tier, Mathologer is up there if you can handle his spaghetti spilling. I personal favourite is PBS Spacetime, I think everything they do is fucking brilliant
>>
>>8242201
thebrainscoop and PhysicsGirl because science needs more women and they make me interested in sciencey-stuff! They're the best! ^_^
>>
>>8242201
This channel actually sucks, he overcomplicates things and commits the same sin that numberphile makes of giving the gist of it without enough of the equations he's describing.

It's like talking to math enthusiasts who say they understand the Fourier transform cause they once saw some video of animated circles.
>>
>>8242201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sULa9Lc4pck
You think this retard is the best anything?
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 377x390px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 377x390px
>>8242902
and his meme german accent too
>Zo, one off my kolleagues sukkested zis infinite frakshin, and wanted me to find fhat number he jused.
>>
File: 1469782048330.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1469782048330.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
>>8242201

>PBS Spacetime

+1 really like their stuff
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Physics Videos by Eugene Khutoryansky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKr91v7yLcM

really like the way he is able to visualize some topics
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Krista King

her voice makes math so much more enjoyable <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7geOyuVLjw

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell

PopSci but vids are very well made and a nice distraction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-P5IFTqB98
>>
>>8242921
>Science needs more women

No it doesn't. Science has done just fine without them.
>>
>>8242921
How to spot a woman 101
>>
>>8243239
>>8243243
How to spot the ones that took the bait
>>
>>8243239
It's people like you that really make me sick in my stomach with ignorant statements like that. Women were systematically discouraged from doing science and computers until only not very many years ago and people like you still make it difficult for women to enter science and computers with bigoted statements like that. I'm literally shaking right now. Why are you even on this forum if all you want to do is be prejuiced? You're probably a Donald CHUMP supporter so why don't you go away and click on the hyperlink to the right-wing politics forum... or use this webpage address if you're too stupid to find the left mouse button:

>>>/pol/

xD Hehehe.
>>
File: 1459392693323.jpg (148KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1459392693323.jpg
148KB, 1024x1024px
>>8243298
Obvious bait but I'm posting it anyway
>>
>>8243303
That picture literally has no sources on it and probably isn't even peer reviewed. And no it isn't a bait, you idiot. What, are you going to do more ad hominids and call me a "feminazi" next? baka

You're really dumb if you think all women choose gender studies. In fact many of the best scientists in the world were women, like Madame Curie and many others. The real reason women don't do any science is because they are discouraged from asking questions and are supposed to look pretty, and not be "smart" or "geeky" like Sheldon Cooper. We're all supposed to be like Penny. So that picture is an oversimplification anyway.
>>
Seriously, is there some way to tell if someone is hacking my computer? Because I know there are lots of hackers on 4 Chan and in my post here >>8243298 I typed in the webpage address for the politics section but it came up as ">>>/pol/" and here >>8243331 I types "baka" and it comes up "baka"
>>
>>8243331
>That picture literally has no sources on it and probably isn't even peer reviewed
0/10
>>
>>8242921
>>8243298
>>8243331
>>8243342
Piss poor. Is this your idea of "le epic trolling"? You make your bait so obvious, that people are baffled at how shitty it is?
Enjoy those (You)s my man
>>
File: Trollface[1].png (34KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Trollface[1].png
34KB, 500x376px
>>8243331
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.