[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can strings be one dimensional if we live in a 3d world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 08.jpg (37KB, 553x323px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
37KB, 553x323px
How can strings be one dimensional if we live in a 3d world?
>>
They are like numbers: They don't exist.
>>
>>8241772

It's like a point particle, but instead of a point it's a 1D string.
>>
>>8241772
How can there be cats if we live in a doggy dogg world?
>>
>>8241772
>how can a 2d triangle be made of 1d lines?
>>
>>8241810
By not existing in the real world?
>>
Because they are very long, very looped and twisted, and those 'knots' form the 3d world we inhabit
>>
>>8241803
Dog eat dog anon, dog eat dog world
>>
>>8241900
4chans stupidity never seizes to amaze me
>>
>>8241797
what if you cut the string
>>
>>8241803
>>8241900
how can we have dogs if we live in a bunny bun world?
>>
File: 1465132791318.jpg (86KB, 528x672px) Image search: [Google]
1465132791318.jpg
86KB, 528x672px
>>8241949
>little bon bon foofoo
>hoppin' through the forest
>pickin' up the dingleberries
>and linin' them up in rows

>meets a little tilly flower
>asks her: "how's it goin'?"
>grabs a hold of her waist & thighs
>and fucks her till the mornin'

it's bonus points if you read it in tune.
>>
>>8241772
>listening to meme theorists
>>
File: insufficient_loom.jpg (396KB, 1570x1536px) Image search: [Google]
insufficient_loom.jpg
396KB, 1570x1536px
>>8241772
Have you ever considered the possibility that you don't actually understand the scientific terms you're using? That maybe all of the advanced scientific explanations you've ever heard have just been metaphors, oversimplified to the point of removing all useful information? And that, therefore, you not only lack the knowledge to answer the questions you have, but also to know what questions are even vaguely coherent?

I would strongly recommend looking into this possibility.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.