[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homemade Oxytocin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: oxytocin.png (56KB, 1280x808px) Image search: [Google]
oxytocin.png
56KB, 1280x808px
I don't usually browse /sci/, but I figured there ought to be a biochemist around here.

I've noticed that I work at least 10 times better (and also just as much happier) under the influense of oxytocin, and considering I don't have the time or personality to get hugged all the time, I figured "what if I had a nasal spray with oxytocin?"

Google gave me nothing on home-brewn oxytocin. So where can I find a step-by-step guide? Or a scientific paper on the matter?
>>
File: th (2).jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
th (2).jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>>8236865
Oxygen+toes+sin(aq)
>>
Chem isn't my specialty but I can tell you right now that, unless you have enough capital to buy a factory, buying the pills will be a bazillion times cheaper than manufacturing your own. Both methods are illegal though, and if I were you I'd go for a legal opioid like Kratom: less addictive and less dangerous.
>>
>>8236865
Or you could just fall in love...
>>
File: Me, Myself and Irene.gif (736KB, 467x284px) Image search: [Google]
Me, Myself and Irene.gif
736KB, 467x284px
the only way
>>
>>8237680
Oxytocin not Oxycontin you twat.
>>
>>8236865
It doesn't cross the blood brain barrier. Just get a big teddy bear and hug that! Rub your face in it and stuff it's really great. Make sure it's really big though so you can really give it big hugs.
That's what I do anyway and it seems to work well enough.
>>
>>8237788
You're pathetic
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 465x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 465x356px
>>8236865
You're either an addict or DEA (FBI).
Or simply stupid.
Peace be with you.
>>
>>8237680
Kratom is NOT an opioid.
>>
>>8238332
I don't think you've tried it.
That or you have a girlfriend to do those things with.
>>
>>8238498
You just seem so desperate for love
>>
>>8238536
That doesn't follow at all. Obviously you're not going to get love from a teddy bear. You are going to get good feels though, so why not take advantage of that?
>>
>>8236865
You'll become desensitized. The neuroreceptors that transmit the hormone will wear down if you force the hormone through your system. It's how drug addiction happens; they have to take more and more to get their fix because their neurons will bottleneck the dosage more and more as they continue to dose.
>>
>>8238536
Yeah I feel desperate for love and hugs and things but if no one wants to give me those things I have to find them somewhere else. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
>>
>>8236865
If you don't have a lab the synthesis would be pretty impossible, probably impractically expensive for personal use even if you did however it's just a polypeptide, could do it with commercially available boc protected amino acids.
It's used to induce labor, and is apparently quite cheap, did you even look anything up before posting?

It's almost definitely unsafe to administer something like this yourself and you'll probably find the desired effects are not directly or completely bound to the chemical. Honestly consider the teddy bear. Or take a colleague drinking and open up about how you like to hug people once suitably inebriated. Either you will become a laughing stock or they will reciprocate and you have a hugging buddy.
>>
>>8236865

Here's a google result

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-425780.html
>>
>>8236865
Look up some papers through Tor, you won't get any information here Agent Smith.
>>
>>8237680
>>8238368
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin
Not. An. Opioid.
It's also unscheduled. Legend drugs aren't illegal to purchase, posses or consume without a prescription. Only sale/distribution to those without prescriptions is, and that's to protect people like OP from fucking themselves up because they think some random-ass hormone with an extremely varied biological role makes them work 10 times better.
>>
>>8237788
This is what everyone on /mlp/ does with their plushies.

Great people, /mlp/.
>>
>>8239241
I'm not like them! D;
>>
Dude, home you brew is oxytocin in head...

Actually the one you have to be given in woman for realease child out of their body is for being hospital chipped as home..
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.