[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google + Tesla? Tesla splits with Mobileye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Mobileye the current supplier of Tesla self-driving technology just split with them.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/tesla-mobileye-split-likely-caused-by-tesla-wanting-to-go-its-own-way-morgan-stanley-2016-07-28

So /sci/, Do you think Tesla will go with Google or some other plan like inhouse? Geohotz?
>>
who cares about these memes
>>
>>8234414
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkpxA5rXjmA

/sci/ should
>>
>>8234411
>Don't develop their own batteries
>Don't develop their own self driving tech (something with the tiny engineering firm a friend of mine works at does do)

So does Tesla just repackage other people's stiff, slap a "Tesla" sticker on it and then charge through the nose for it?
>>
>>8234420
Yeah, they also didn't invent their own metal and used a steering wheel instead of inventing something unique.

If only Tesla would do something original or new.

Right? Fuckhead.
>>
>>8234421
>mad Musketeer

Stop suckling on Musk's turgid penis, his no different to any other businessman, you easily lead faggot.
>>
>>8234425
I don't think he is a messiah.

He is different than other businessmen though, especially in the auto industry.

Do you think Elon Musk is above or below the average IQ of CEOs in automotive companies?

You are criticizing him for not developing a new novel battery?
>>
>>8234421
damn ur angry bro lol
>>
>>8234437
It was in reply to an outrageously stupid post.
>>
>>8234420
Well this is the American way. I find that small engineering companies often design the products we all use and big companies buy the license for their IP in order to sell it as their own. Of course the manufacturer get a cut of the profits.
>>
>>8234425
Except he puts his money in the long term future, which more people should do.
>>
>>8234420
lol tesla is a meme. cant believe ppl are praising this faggot
>>
>>8234414
These arent memes - you're a fucking meme.
>>
>>8234420
Well, that's the way Apple became the world's most profitable company.
>>
>>8234420
>not knowing how the world works

This is legit business 101 type stuff. All companies in all countries do this to everything and everyone. Corporations rule the world. Governments are only there to placate the people.
>>
>>8234411

> So /sci/, Do you think Tesla will go with Google or some other plan like inhouse? Geohotz?

please not, fuck google in the fucking ass

i hope he goes with hotz. at least give the guy a chance at gtting big, we need more smart billionaires investing in the right things. you know, take him under his wing or something
>>
>>8234867

and hes not a fucking kike like (((google))) founders & ceo
>>
Meanwhile on /o/...

>>>/o/15532088
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.