[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Words are a Virus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0005.jpg (137KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
137KB, 400x533px
Talking, and sex, are no different. It's just tonguing each other insubstantially.

Banter can be good, but that's beside the point. You can't sugar coat the truth.

I'll never submit to the idea of friendship being important.

I choose seclusion, and keep myself to partners and associates.

When people say it's normal because "everyone does it", these people don't have the same respect for [the whole of] humanity in every case.

When you look for a partner, do you consider everyone else? When you're recruiting for a job, does everyone else pass your mind?

"Everyone else?!"

Everyone else is a fucking mess of course I won't do what everyone else does.

Thanks for your time...
>>
>>8220693
Watch the movie: Pontypool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQauJW09qRs
>>
I, too, want my mind to be safe from being infected by memes. That's why I come to 4chan ...
>>
>>8220693
And yet your entire framing of life seems relative to "everyone else". Making me doubt your self reliance and degree of seclusion.
>>
Go home anon, you're drunk.
>>
File: 1468111496223.jpg (102KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468111496223.jpg
102KB, 500x1200px
>>8220693
>>8220702
Shit!
>>
>>8220720
Lol'd.
>>
i dont mean this as an insult but you quite factually have autism

this is absolutely exactly how an autist perceives the world
>>
>>8220730
I literally just did a Timecube thread which proves all of academia is pseudoscience - that includes psychology.

Yeah, I'm an autist - because I'm not like 'everyone else', factually.

Readers, that's how stupid psychology is... Even the poster who made the comment can pick at our heads with his/her perversity and everyone else.
>>
>>8220730
Nah, that's nonsense. I'm not autistic and find the core of what they're saying quite understandable, and largely agreeable.

When they're older they'll likely get it better figured out and realize the basis of their thoughts isn't what they thought.
>>
File: tumblr_o7ixbnwVRz1vqem9bo1_400.jpg (11KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7ixbnwVRz1vqem9bo1_400.jpg
11KB, 400x560px
>>8220740
Or they find a basis that supports their claims.
>>
>>8220693
Such high quality bait, im going to use this
>>
>>8220693
>When you look for a partner
>I'll never submit to the idea of friendship being important.
Very contradictory. Falling into social norms that are socially constructed nonsense is one thing but the whole "fuck people im edgy m8" vibe you're giving off makes me think people don't like you so you are trying to set a frame of mind that will help you cope with your own inadequacies. Human interaction can be inspiringly fruitful and to discount that is ignorant. Maybe you will find someone that you can relate to and then you will see. Just please don't shoot up any schools
>>
File: images (93).jpg (6KB, 261x146px) Image search: [Google]
images (93).jpg
6KB, 261x146px
But viruses accelerate evolution, they must be there in order to get immunity against them
therefore words accelerate idea sharing and you must learn to use them to cope with wrong ideas
>>
Everybody get high some time, ya know?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.