[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sci/ grades

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: grade.png (6KB, 217x150px) Image search: [Google]
grade.png
6KB, 217x150px
Can a nigga get a grades thread?

Post your major and a picture of your uni grades. If by the time this thread loses momentum you hold the lowest grades then you just have to kill yourself. No joke, this is a fucking competition. You fail, you kill yourself.

LETS GET THIS FUCKING STARTED.

Mathematics.

By the way, that 2.89 is on a 0 - 3 scale so my 'GPA' would be 3.85
>>
>>8220646
>Nota
>B
You won. Kill yourself.
>>
>>8220656
Hey it is one B man fucking hell nigga chill.

It was not even a math class, fucking language shit.
>>
Lol not getting anything over an A in introductory courses. Kill yourself
>>
>>8220646
>implying we know wtf those numbers correspond to
>>
>>8220646
haha nigga how do u get an B like lol just read a book nigger like fuck man dude baka xD
>>
File: Untitled.png (22KB, 266x623px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22KB, 266x623px
in b4 laughs
>>
File: 1469180810970.png (29KB, 404x470px) Image search: [Google]
1469180810970.png
29KB, 404x470px
>undergraduates
>>
>>8220706
Over an A? A is the highest thing you can get, wtf.

>>8220717
The important bit are the grades.

>>8220719
It was not a math class so I literally did not even give a shit. In my opinion anyone who is not in STEM should just be gunned down in the streets like the degenerates they are.

Seriously, bitch ass language fags can make me have to study their shit but I cannot force them to learn Abstract Algebra? GET OUTTA HERE.
>>
>>8220798
>It was not a math class so I literally did not even give a shit. In my opinion anyone who is not in STEM should just be gunned down in the streets like the degenerates they are.
I hate this attitude more than I can express.
>>
>>8220833
I hate your attitude just as much. Egotistical fucks wasting time on classes that don't matter when you could be using your time for something worthwhile. A 4.0 is fucking worthless. Just break a 3.7 and life is great.
>>
>>8220848
I am not so narrow as to only be interested in a single topic. Learning something is always worthwhile you anti -ntellectual cretin.
>>
>>8220850
Cool. You don't have to be interested in every subject though. I personally have zero interest in language.
>>
>>8220853
You're not going to get very far in mathematics without learning another language.
>>
>>8220856
I'm doing applied math, my man (im also not OP)
>>
File: rick wilson.jpg (58KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
rick wilson.jpg
58KB, 1200x675px
>>8220865
>he makes the distinction between pure and applied
>>
>>8220833
>I hate this attitude more than I can express.

I'm OP here.

Seriously, I signed up for a math degree. I am interested in mathematics. I do not get why the actual fuck are there non-math requirements. If these kind of classes were in the pool of electives that would be fine, I could just ignore them and maybe once in a while sneak in their classrooms and take a shit on their floor and then I'd be happy. BUT NO! They are in a pool of fucking compulsory classes that if you do not take and pass then you do not get your degree.

Absolute bullshit. Everythong non-STEM is pretty much a hobby and can be learned at home. I mean, I know japanese at the level of a second grader and all I've had to do is daily checks on new kanji to learn and slowly memorize for the past year.

We should literally just nuke any university department that is not STEM. We need the muslims that did the Charlie Hebdo shit to do that again but on non-STEM university departments. PLEASE.
>>
>>8220870
I want to work in industry so the distinction is kinda valid if not just for the name.
>>
>>8220879
This attitude is why you probably go to a shit school and will never be a real mathematician
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.