[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to make smaller versions of atoms? Like if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1466854095555.png (788KB, 859x537px) Image search: [Google]
1466854095555.png
788KB, 859x537px
Is it possible to make smaller versions of atoms? Like if you cut all the subatomic particles in half somehow could you make a smaller atom? I ask because I'm interested in producing a replica of a nuclear bomb explosion that can fit inside a glass jar, but I need the size of the atoms to be proportional
>>
Sure you just need a really small knife and start cutting in fractions of like 0.1 pm or less.
>>
>>8189188
And you need to start benching so that you can generate gigawatts of energy every cut
>>
>>8189169
You just need a small enough knife.

The universe has infinite precision, so don't worry about getting the smallest pieces. Just need to make some better than the standard garden variety atom.
>>
>>8189188
>>8189229
Yea but the tiny knife will need to be made out of the half-scale atoms and now you've got a chicken and egg situation. Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>8189231
Lasers
>>
File: giant bolder.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
giant bolder.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Every one knows you can smoosh an atom by throwing a giant bolder on it.
>>
You can, but you have to be careful of the smaller version of fallout. The smaller versions of strontium-90 and caesium-137 are still risky to be around.
>>
>>8189169
What the fuck OP.
>>
>vaporizing tiny little cities with tiny little thermonuclear weapons

CUTE!
>>
>>8189169

whoa, dude, so like, what if the big bang was just a nuclear explosion in a bigger-atom universe, and our universe is just the smaller-atom fallout
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.