[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any medpacks here, what happens when one of them dies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 14

File: two heads are better than one.jpg (44KB, 620x537px) Image search: [Google]
two heads are better than one.jpg
44KB, 620x537px
Any medpacks here, what happens when one of them dies?
>>
It's one organism , not 2 humans stapled together
>>
>>8180663
This, they share certain organs IIRC, therefore barring some freakish experimental surgery the other would die
>>
>>8180663
What if one gets a clot in the brain and dies thouh?

Not OP
>>
>>8180663
I mean one of the heads, say if it were in a car crash and one brain was severely damaged but that other head was uninjured?
>>
>>8180660
If the soul exist, how do you explain this ?
Checkmate, soul-fags.
>>
>>8180667
Then you remove the head, what's difficult to understand here?
>>
When you fuck this creature, who you actually fuck and who is the mother of your baby?
>>
>>8180675
Are you sure about that? That's a pretty extensive operation.
>>
>>8180682
You fuck the body so both.
Same genotype, both are the mother.
>>
>>8180682
What if one of them wants sex and the other doesn't?
If you rape her/them would you be charged with two counts of rape or just one?
>>
>>8180682
I actually had to watch a documentary on these 2 in class

Would depend on who's ovary spit out the egg basically. If I'm not mistaken they each have one ovary with their genetic code
>>
>>8180666
dies how?

if one becomes "brain dead", then you have to consider how much organ dysfunction you get. will the other sibling be able to take over breathing if that gets knocked out?

but most brain dead people can live a long time.

better question, what if one gets a heart attack?

and would the survivor even want to live?
>>
>>8180697
>what if one gets a heart attack?
How many hearts do they have? I'm assuming they both have the heart attack.
>>
File: middle3.jpg (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
middle3.jpg
88KB, 500x500px
>>8180667
FWIW, the one on the right looks pretty braindead already.
>>
>>8180694
This is guy is asking the important questions.
>>
Quick question, since they are essentially two different "consciousnesses" stapled into one organism does stimuli affect them equally?

Let's take hunger into account. Would they both be satisfied with the same portion of meal?
>>
>>8180668
double soul?

ez
>>
>>8180660
Obligatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A939QRRSNV4
>>
Well, looking them up, it seems they have 2 hearts and 2 sets of lungs, 2 spinal cords, but one circulatory system. This is fairly interesting. Somatic death is defined as Cardiopulmonary arrest, since it's one circulatory system, I believe that they will both die, but possibly even if one heart stops beating, both can be saved by just bypassing that heart, though it seems doubtful that the remaining heart will be able to support the function of 2 conjoined circulatory systems.
As for brain death, this will also be extremely interesting. After one of them is brain dead, the circulatory system can possibly still be sustained, but since the innervation does not seem to be joined it will probably be the same as regular brain death in the regard that there is no way to save the organs of the dead sister, and they will have to be completely seperated from the living sister circulation to allow life.
>>
>>8180682
They're identical twins, it doesn't matter which is the mother, they both have the same genetic material.
>>
>>8181551
Which sounds like an extremely involved operation, with a high probability of not being successful. Didn't Ang and Chang basically have the same level of circulatory conjoinedness, and when one died the other followed fairly quickly because of just what we're discussing here?
>>
File: 280full.jpg (10KB, 200x279px) Image search: [Google]
280full.jpg
10KB, 200x279px
What an interesting question.
>>
Which one of their brains controls the body's autonomic nervous system? If one of their brains stop working, will the other brain take over those functions, or will the body just die?
>>
>>8181634
They have two seperate spinal cords, and most critical organs seem to be doubled, each with its own innervation. There are organs of which there is only one though, so those may have double innervation or innervation from only one spinal cord.

>>8181597
Very unlikely to be successful, which is why they aren't separated now, but I don't think you can do anything else.
>>
All I can say for certain is that in a just society they would have been euthanized at birth.
>>
>>8180660
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_and_Brittany_Hensel
>each twin has a separate heart, stomach, spine, lungs, and spinal cord

The other one would probably actually be fine if they manage to separate them in time. Though I wonder if part of the conjoined body would start to decompose if nothing was done to prevent it.

I assume they dont have that long of a life expectancy, so we might find out in a couple years...
>>
>>8181685
No, in a just society they would have been forcefully confined to a lab and studied for as long as they are alive.
>>
>>8181685
>>8181861
Fascists pls go
>>
Let's focus on the important.

I think i remember seeing them in a photo sucking some dude's dick. Was that a threesome or regular sex?
>>
>>8181551
I bet the one heart could keep them alive. Think of all the old people running around with stage II hypertension.

If they stay in shape they will be ok for several years is my guess.
>>
I'll give them about 3 years
>>
>>8180660
What happens when you kill Ogre Magi?
>>
File: twin-humanities.png (8KB, 102x120px) Image search: [Google]
twin-humanities.png
8KB, 102x120px
>>8180668
>>
>>8182062
>I'm ready
I'm not ready
>>
>>8181925
Not likely, volume hypertrophy would lead to CHF very quickly
>>
>>8180683
Also impossible, we currently have no way of correctly "closing of" vertebrae.
>>
>>8182078
kek
>>
do they really have one large vagina shaped like a V? I read that in some news article about them a while ago
>>
>>8181741
>In conversation, the twins are clearly distinct persons, with distinct likes and dislikes.
>In interviews for the Discovery Channel in 2006, they, then 16, said that they hoped to date, get married, and have children.
How would dating work? Would they fall in love with and agree to date the same person or would they date two different people? Marriage?

I also wonder how their anatomy would affect their ability to successfully carry children to term.
>>
>>8181883
>>/coolfreakswikipediaclub/
>>
>>8180694
Is it still a three some?
>>
>>8180694

If one wants sex and the other doesn't and you have sex with them then it's still rape you donglord.
>>
>>8181597
I understand Chang and Eng would have been easily separated with today's surgical techniques.
>>
Which one is the dominant brain that controls bodily function?

Or do both brains control the body?
>>
>>8184233
They each control half of the body.
>>
>>8180666
I can't answer you satan.
>>
>>8180660
The other one suicides
>>
The original 'Siamese twins' died together because when the first one died decaying fluids began seeping into his brother who died within hours.

Them's the breaks.
>>
File: radioactive slags.jpg (19KB, 480x385px) Image search: [Google]
radioactive slags.jpg
19KB, 480x385px
>>8183872
If they got the guy drunk enough they could trick him
>>
>>8183872
>Marriage
This is actually a legitimate question, I'm not up on marriage law because I've never been particularly interested, but isn't polygamy not legal in most states? They're definitely two distinct people, but if one of them marries someone then the other is pretty much along for the ride by default.
>>
The real question is; how do they poop?
>>
>>8180660
They share reproductive organs.
>>
>>8180660

Which one feels the orgasm?
>>
>>8186233
Like how a person who eats two servings a plate does
>>
If I punch lefty in the nose would righty feel it?
I have so many questions
>>
>>8181741
>they had a third arm between their necks that was removed
>>
I've actually seen them in real life once or twice at a Target. Never talked to them, but I think they seem like normal people barring the whole two in one thing.
>>
I want to know how sensation works for them.

I believe they control halves of their bodies separately. However, I have to wonder if there is some gradient of sensation and motor control where their bodies meet, or if those characteristics are quite distinct and there is a region of numbness between them.

In either case, it's hard to understand how their musculature would work in tandem for balancing activities like walking and sitting.
>>
You guys do know that the girl on the right has no control over the body they share at all right? The girl on the left lives life like normal but shares it with her sister.

So all of your questions are pointless. The answer is 'like normal'
>>
>>8186328
>'like normal'

yeah. except with two fuckin heads
>>
Imagine if you swung a pickaxe into the top of righty's skull
And lefty freaks out and tries to get away but her dead sister's gory head is still on her shoulder
How fucked up would that be lol
>>
>>8186336
haha I'd like to see that
>>
>>8185134
Well, i'd fuck them. That would be a freaky blowjob.
>>
What if they had a fight and started punching each other in the head
>>
File: wlaofcmtrf.jpg (55KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
wlaofcmtrf.jpg
55KB, 499x499px
>post yfw she's actually one conciousness
>yfw having two brains makes her objectively the smartest human on earth by a substancial margin
>yfw she's assumed the persona of two sisters to score lucrative reality to show deals
>yfw she's ammasing money to pursue the smartest ideology on earth: hedonism
>yfw she makes worlds first super-STD in her sex dungeon for shits and giggles
We're already dead.
>>
Could one hold her breath under water indefinitely as long as the other is above the water and breathing?
>>
>>8186310
They have separate nervous systems. So no.
>>
So if the left one controls the whole body... does that mean the left one has to say everything for the right one and the right one just has to sit through life without being able to control anything, only being able to observe? Life seems like absolute hell for righty.
>>
File: twins1.jpg (116KB, 720x585px) Image search: [Google]
twins1.jpg
116KB, 720x585px
>>
How do they go to the toilet to poo?
>>
if one of them commits a crime, what do you do?
>>
Kinda makes me an asshole I guess but I'm genuinely scared by that... "thing".
>>
File: 53743.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
53743.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>8186734
They seem to be cool people.
And it isn't even that freakish.
>>
How do they walk around in public? I'm normal and I'm embarrassed to go out...
; ;
>>
If they are two separate people, do they have to get double wages or just the wage of one body?
>>
>>8186827
hire only one of them
>>
>>8180663

it's two brains sharing some organs.

so yes, if one dies, so does the other.

/thread
>>
>>8186827

i imagine they'd get paid for one body, tbqh.

i mean, they're only physically capable of producing the amount of work of one person.
>>
>>8183872
Simple, they just find conjoined brothers
>>
>>8185134
wonder if they can turn their heads around enough for a sexy tongue kiss
>>
>>8186303
They definitely have a massively fucked up asshole
>>
>>8186719
They sit on the toilet and poop turds out of their butt hole
>>
>>8186766
If you're too embarrassed to go out in public then you're not normal, Anon...
>>
>>8186827
>>8186877
They probably earn enough from TV deals so it doesn't matter
>>
>>8186935
>"Their" butthole
That sucks.
>>
>>8186944
I wonder which one of them wipes
>>
Can they kiss one another?
>>
I head that one of them has full controll and they told the half half story to make the other feel better. I don't know if it is true though.
>>
>>8186979
If that's true then I assume "full control" means everything except the other one's head, because that would be weird
>>
>>8186537

> yfw they die in a few years
>>
>>8182062
>>8182108
8 B A S E A R M O R
>>
Can she be fixed by CRISPR?
>>
>>8186328
Bahahaha that's not true you troll.
They both share the half they're on and learned to walk and do shit in unison.
>Google mofo
>>
>>8180668
Not so fast. Could have been two neighbors that didn't get along or a husband and a wife. The soul is in the brain, Just because they share a body they still have two different personalities.
>>
Funny story, I actually went swimming with these girls back in the late 90s. Not sure exactly why we met with them but my dad was a more renowned doctor in Minnesota so I feel like that had something to do with it.

From what I can remember, they were really nice.
>>
>>8188829
Cool.
>>
>>8180697
then it becomes a question of their nervous system/systems

how "intertwined the wiring is" so to speak

I suspect the emotional devastation would prevent this level of recovery. Their emotional relationship as two human beings must be unparalleled. To end that with tragedy of one twin WITH the limp dumb body still attached as a reminder would be enough to drive the remaining twin to that freakish level of suicide that medicine rarely sees but has indeed documented, where the body incredibly gives up.

semi-related sibling medical death freakiness
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_and_Jennifer_Gibbons
>>
>>8180696
They're twins - they have the same genetic code.
>>
File: 1427091445588.jpg (61KB, 960x945px) Image search: [Google]
1427091445588.jpg
61KB, 960x945px
>>8188901

Can they/she be fixed by CRISPR?
>>
Are they still a virgin? Has a lucky guy got to fuck them yet?
>>
File: 1464640464423.png (162KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1464640464423.png
162KB, 256x256px
>>8188717
This guy
>>
File: 1466921671603.jpg (11KB, 403x195px) Image search: [Google]
1466921671603.jpg
11KB, 403x195px
>>8188717
>>8188909

(you)
>>
>>8186336
>>8186342
...that would indeed be pretty fucked up
>>
how intelligent are they?
>>
>>8186289
This was my first thought.
Both? That would be kinda hot.
>>
>>8189520
combined iq of 220
>>
File: Ogre-Magi-3.jpg (202KB, 600x548px) Image search: [Google]
Ogre-Magi-3.jpg
202KB, 600x548px
>>8186537
Reminds me lore of Ogre Magi from Dota 2
>>
>>8189104
Once again ... simultaneous orgasm?

Serious question now. I know the brains are different, but the vagina experiences physical contractions during orgasm...so?

Follow up question: are there men with two penises?
>>
>>8189783
Dont they share the same single vagina?

But yeah, multidick is a thing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diphallia

http://totalsororitymove.com/this-guy-has-two-full-sized-fully-functional-penises-photos/

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/man-born-two-penises/
>>
>>8189696
>Dota 2
youngfags these days
>>
Each one controls half of their body, so they have to make a cooperative effort just to walk, or anything that requires two hands.

If one of them died they would probably suffer from massive organ failure, with half of their body (split vertically down the middle) no longer working. I don't know if the heart would stop but one twin cannot even feel anything from the other twin's body half, so considering they share some organs I can't imagine the prognosis would be good
>>
>>8180660
First legit "Excuse me ladies but know I must see and take a pic of your puss...

for science"

WAAAAAAAHH
>>
>>8189696
More like Warcraft, you young gun.
>>
File: 1444480327242.jpg (49KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1444480327242.jpg
49KB, 596x628px
>>8186310
> lefty & righty
>>
>>8189783
There are girls with two vaginas.
>>
>>8186915
>mfsw
>>
>>8188878
I've seen a similar report in an article by Mauss, known sociologist, and I've been a bit skeptical about it so I'm glad you shared this case.
>>
Just imagine how slow a death for one of them would be if the other died for some reason. The person you've spent your entire life Is on your body and you'll die after them. Guess it's kinda good in one way, don't have to die alone.
>>
>>8192376
I'd think I'd plan for quick euthanasia if my twin died or was close to death.
We'd go together.
>>
>>8192494
Isn't doctor assisted suicide illegal? I wonder if there's a legal precedent here
>>
>>8184219
they shared, and where connected together, by the liver. it would of required slicing through the liver to separate the two.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.