[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

observable universe and superstructures and shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 3477342.jpg (388KB, 1300x1509px) Image search: [Google]
3477342.jpg
388KB, 1300x1509px
sup nerds, so i sparked a phat blunt a few minutes ago and this just came to me

so we know the universe is larger than what we can observe right, so what if its not just a bit larger but like waaaaay fucking huge compard to what we see

and what if the WMAP superstructure that wee see is just what's here in the observable part, like what if there are massive fucking superstructures of galaxies and shit like that all throughout the parts of the universe we'll never be able to see

what if they interact gravitationally with each other like galaxies and stars do and what if they enter binary of n-ary whatever superstructure systems where one quite literally gets BTFO out of the system and is mere days from colliding with our observable part of the universe

actually fuck nevermind any effects would take billions of years to reach Earth cuz speed of light and shit, already wasted time writing so posting anyway, discuss and shit i guess

no actually double fuck that everything we know about speed and mass and shit comes from observing 'regular' shit like stars galaxies dinduholes...etc and Einstein was a sperg anyway and his shit cant even handle black holes kek so why should it apply to shit we barely know anything about today

, these superstructures have inconceivable entire-observable-universe-tier mass, why exactly couldn't a system of whatever number of such superstructures way out beyond what we can observe accelerate one superstructure waaaay fucking past the speed of light right through our local observable neighborhood completely #rekking shit and resulting in many fine keks

am i onto something here or is it literally impossible because of reasons and shit?

>pic unrelated
>>
Guys come on im rolling the second phatty and no ones even replied

has the topic been discussed already? if so i'd love to read through the archive if anyone has a link to it.
>>
>>8179940
allegedly, anything with mass cannot be accelerated above c, since from the equation it would have infinite mass.
>>
File: unnamed (1).gif (35KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).gif
35KB, 256x192px
what
>>
Shieeet this is still up, fuck i should probably elaborate now that i'm not high as a kike out of a Dachau chimney kek.

So basically i was thinking that since we know we're not able to observe the entire universe due to light not reaching us past certain points, is it possible that the extent of the universe that we can't observe is many times larger than the part we can observe?

And if that is the case is it possible that the massive galaxy filament superstructure we see via WMAP is just one of many such superstructures that exist in this universe, with the others being way out beyond what we can observe?

If so, could these superstructures interact gravitationally with each other similar to how galaxies and clusters interact only on much larger scales, if yes could there be systems of such superstructures out there, and would it be possible that an entire superstructure is gravitationally ejected out of such as system and sent flying straight through our 'bubble' of observability, similar to how stars get shot out of binary star systems into intergalactic space, but again on a much larger scale?

The whole light speed comment was to do with (((Einstein)))'s theories barely working with what we know so far, breaking down at the quantum level and not being able to reconcile black holes, so why assume the model is even right when thinking about masses and energies so far beyond anything we've ever observed? This is a much less relevant point though, i'm more interested in superstructure collisions, quite literally out of fucking nowhere, assuming all of the above is even remotely possible.

Hopefully i articulated it better this time, thoughts?
>>
>>8181895

the answer is no, you're a fucking moron.

>>8180377 is right, it can't accelerate faster than light and even if it did it would take longer than it took this entire universe to be created to get here go read some philosophy or something, knuckle dragger.
>>
File: OvWayte.gif (843KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
OvWayte.gif
843KB, 500x281px
>>8181895

the milky way and Andromeda are going to collide with each other before that
>>
>>8181895
>>8181895

Gravity is a force-at-distance which acts on objects at the speed of light. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_gravity. So these superstructures in different bubble universes would not influence each other gravitationally if the light from these universes do not reach us.
>>
>>8179940
Just came here to say that whoever made that comic should kill himself, because the panels randomly switch order
>>
>>8180200
>Guys come on im rolling the second phatty
everything you said is now irrelevant
kys
>>
>>8179940
this is just typical stoner in every conceivable way.
>>
Einstein predicted black holes and the Big Bang and the expansion of the universe you douche
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.