[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PHYSICAL SCIENCES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 7AB.jpg (540KB, 1499x939px) Image search: [Google]
7AB.jpg
540KB, 1499x939px
Fug me /sci/, I ended up missing a class in the physical science section of my major. I'm not particularly interested in any of these, but I hope you guys can steer me into the most useful/interesting one for a dude who loves comp sci & math.

My options are:

Environmental Science:
Relationship of living organisms to the environment, including human impact on the atmosphere, hydrosphere, lithosphere and biosphere. Emphasis is placed on understanding of biological and physical science issues currently faced by society.

GEOGRAPHY:
Introduction to the natural environment from a geographical perspective. Topics include geographic techniques, and their use to study air, water, land and life forms, with emphasis on their interconnections, interactions and world location patterns.

GEOLOGY:
Dynamic processes governing the origin and development of the features of the earth's surface and interior. Identification of common rocks and minerals, introduction to topographic maps.

What should I go with?

side note: I can take a geog honors class, or a geol class with a proff who has high ratings on RMP. Environmental science, I dont even
>>
> click /sci/
> teleport to /a/
how did this happen...
>>
File: a pepe for ants.png (190B, 12x9px) Image search: [Google]
a pepe for ants.png
190B, 12x9px
>>8172408
I guess a lot of people on here like anime girls.

[spoiler]I can be your anime girl 2night[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1413578276541.jpg (133KB, 525x540px) Image search: [Google]
1413578276541.jpg
133KB, 525x540px
>>8172400

geography. it is the easiest subject from the three choices. don't bother with side classes (or how do you call that? minor?), pick the easiest subjects there desu~
>>
>>8172408
Pretty sure this is an intentional backlash from animeposters and a few trolls who wanna piss off the guy(s) who regularly post(s) "go back to >>>/a/ degenerate" etc.
>>
>>8172400
Weird, I always heard of those subjects being referred as Life Sciences. I've only heard Physical Science as another name for Physics so people don't get scared of Physics lel.
Anyways Geography Honors, I'm guessing they will incorporate more physics into there. That seems more up your ally. Also I see you posting anime to trigger /sci/ :^)
>>
File: 1450214166479.jpg (58KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
1450214166479.jpg
58KB, 500x487px
>>8172416
th-thanks. You make a good point. Now I just need to hope I can make it since it's an early morning class for the honors section and I have classes in between that are late night.
>>
>>8172400

>>8172400

I would love to bury my face on Misaki ass and smell her cute butthole!
>>
>>8172400
>>8172416
>>8172434
Get your pedophiles pictures with you and fuck off to >>>/a/
>>
File: Kanoro.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kanoro.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>8172434

is attendance mandatory? if no, skip the class. learning geography is trivial, i did that too. environmental science is boring and geology is tedious - i had to memorize stuff like the geological time scale etc and that thing is xbox hueg. nasty. good luck senpai!
>>
>>8172441
Ara~ Ara~ I was going to invite you to come to the beach with me, anon. But I guess not...
>>
File: 1450214757943.jpg (419KB, 838x870px) Image search: [Google]
1450214757943.jpg
419KB, 838x870px
>>8172448
Sadly, attendance is mandatory because it's a general education course. Thanks for the words of encouragement!
>>
>>8172448
>>8172462
>>8172470
Fucking degenerates. Go back to your pedophile board. >>>/a/
>>
>>8172704

Kill yourself kiddo.
>>
Environmental Science sounds the most useful because it studies systems and challenges in the systems themselves. You might get bored by the chemistry and biology but it's the only one of those choices that could actually be memetic to cs and math without a graduate degree in geology.
>>
>>8172470
Take geology and refine your appreciation of shiny objects and beer.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.