[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think the Millennium Learning Goals are feasible to complete?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 4.2.png (113KB, 750x633px) Image search: [Google]
4.2.png
113KB, 750x633px
Do you think the Millennium Learning Goals are feasible to complete?
>>
>>8138882
Weren't the Millennium Developing Goals aimed to be accomplished by 2015?
>>
>>8138882
>Freeman Dyson
Everything is possible if we just tax the rich more and use that money to fund literally anything.

As much as I hate SJW, if the SJWs become a majority then that majority will have less approval of absurdly rich people and at that point passing legislation that tax rich people literally 100% will be just too easy. Then from those billions of dollars we can solve every single problem forever.
>>
>>8139291
In the off chance that this isn't bait, what happens when the rich people take their business elsewhere because we tax them too much?

There will always be a country willing to take them for cheap. You would simply end up with a society on welfare, because why work when you take home almost the same amount by doing nothing?
>>
>>8139403
well, i guess we should throw out all labour laws because they can all go elsewhere.
>>
>>8139445
There you go! Kick the living shit out of that straw man you put up!
>>
>>8138882
BRAVO ESTONIA
>>
>>8139403
invade
>>
>>8138882
this cant be right, Kasachstan (and russia) are literaly asians and have a brutal school curriculum.
8th graders there do the same stuff as 10th graders in germany
>>
>>8139291
>>8139445
jesus christ kill urself you fucking commie
No, looting the money of every wealthy person doesn't solve any problems
no, throwing money at shit doesn't solve problems
>>
>>8139291
Go to venezuella and experience the SJW-enforced life. You'll run back to America and kiss the ground for being blessed in such a way.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.