[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elon Musk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 960x0.jpg (110KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
960x0.jpg
110KB, 960x640px
Why is this guy so based?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB5I78cGEjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4VGQPk2Dl8
>>
File: Sans titre.png (993KB, 959x1099px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
993KB, 959x1099px
>>
File: 1310581525531[1].jpg (10KB, 319x316px) Image search: [Google]
1310581525531[1].jpg
10KB, 319x316px
>>8133047
> comparing a dictator with the whole nations wealth to an independant visionary entrepreneur.
lmao
>>
>>8133040
Because he is the real life Tony Stark
>>
Because he is bringing new things to society. Instead of just trying to figure out how to squeeze wealth out of the consumer pool.
>>
when will he release whatever magic he used to completely reverse and stop his balding?
>>
>>8133239
grafts

he spent a lot of paypal money on getting a very nice graft done. which he probably spends a lot to maintain.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (30KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
30KB, 498x482px
>>>8133040
>based
All of Elon Musk’s businesses are FUNDED BY THE TAX PAYERS.. aka YOU!

That evil motherfucker is a the biggest welfare queen in the world! He became billionaire by getting tax handouts from government.

Fuck him!

> Elon Musk's growing empire is fueled by $4.9 billion in government subsidies

>Los Angeles entrepreneur Elon Musk has built a multibillion-dollar fortune running companies that make electric cars, sell solar panels and launch rockets into space.

>And he's built those companies with the help of billions in government subsidies.

>"He definitely goes where there is government money," said Dan Dolev, an analyst at Jefferies Equity Research. "That's a great strategy, but the government will cut you off one day."

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html#page=1
>>
>>8133308
He's a really hard working guy. Everybody needs capital, but it will pay for itself for sure, even within the next 3 years.
>>
>>8133308
He is making the money back by exporting cars and selling launches to foreign companies.
>>
>>8133308
bait but more than 50% of SpaceX launches are private and Tesla is still competitive without subsidies - however literally any other car company can claim the same subsidies if they do green stuff. Government and my taxes contribute, but not necessary for his success.

However all of his companies (and many others) are built upon massive amounts of public R&D, which I'm more than happy to contribute as the whole point is to create new technologies and new markets like Elon is doing. I wish we invested more.
>>
>>8133308
They paid back what they borrowed like 3 years ago.

This is like saying GM and Chevrolet are funded by the tax payers. You're dumb.
>>
>>8134404
All of Tesla's patents are free for competing companies or even random joes in garages to use too, if they please. It's all open source.
>>
>>8133308
>government subsidises "green" technologies, because >muh global warming and pollution
>Elon Musk has companies that make electric cars and solar cells, because >muh global warming and pollution
gee, what a surprise
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.