[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STUPID QUESTIONS THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

old one is dead

is there a difference between chemical physics and physical chemistry?
>>
as far as i know it is the same
>>
what are other applications of complex numbers/vector calc outside of EE and circuits
>>
>>8117077
>complex numbers
vidya games (graphical representation)
>vector calc
many
>>
>>8117073
>Chemical physics is a subdiscipline of chemistry and physics that investigates physicochemical phenomena using techniques from atomic and molecular physics and condensed matter physics; it is the branch of physics that studies chemical processes from the point of view of physics. While at the interface of physics and chemistry, chemical physics is distinct from physical chemistry in that it focuses more on the characteristic elements and theories of physics. Meanwhile, physical chemistry studies the physical nature of chemistry.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_physics
>>
>>8117080
>many
:^)
>>
>>8117082
thats the article i read, it just made me wonder and i wanted to hear from people who might be pchemists or cphysicists that might be on /sci/
>>
>>8117084
ye, i couldnt decide and also vector math is a powerful tool you can decide to use very often, so... many.. :)
>>
>>8117077
Quantum mechanics and doimg 2D vector math conveniently
>>
How would you power a space craft when all the atoms in the universe are gone and background radiation lessens?
>>
>>8118687
which space craft then?

but if ship itself would exist why moving then?
>>
>>8118691
Hypothetical question
>>
>>8118693
With hypothetical fuel or other stored energy.
>>
>>8118693
serious answer: by power of imagination?

otherwise photon concentration differences or sth like that. if no photons, no matter we would have to discuss existence of space itself which brings us back to your existing space ship
>>
>Calculate the ionic packing factor for CsCl. Ionic radii are Cs+ = 0.170 nm, and Cl- = 0.181 nm.

sqrt(3)a=2(0.170 nm+0.181 nm)-->a=0.4053 nm

V of Cs=4pi/3 (0.170 nm)^3
V of Cl=4pi/3 (0.181 nm)^3

IPF= (V of Cs * V of Cl)/ a^3
IPF=0.682

Am I retarded? My answer was marked wrong on my online homework and I can't figure out what I did wrong.
>>
Hi, I am going to take the TASC test and I was wondering where should I start studying when it comes to science?

The subtests that are going to be on the test are Life Science, Earth Science (more specifically: Geology, Atmosphere, Meteorology, and Oceanography), Space Science,and Astronomy. It says it right here. http://www.tasctest.com/science-for-test-takers.html

I know what to study on and I've skimmed through the sticky and it has those specific subjects, but I don't know where to start. I haven't been in school in such a long time and I've probably forgot everything about science. Khan Academy has some science, but I don't think it covers most of the stuff like they do with their Math.

Pls help. I'm sick of being a fucking neet.
>>
>>8117073
2-2=4
>>
>>8117073
Fucking help us. PLEASE!

Stop posting about how superior you guys are and help some of us less fortunate users here.
>>
>>8117073
Bump for help, please.
>>
In the context of signal processing, is a phasor diagram a spectrum representation of a signals frequency/magnitude or just the phasors magnitude plotted on a complex graph?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.