[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to learn a semesters worth of Calc 2 in one week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Is it possible to learn a semesters worth of Calc 2 in one week?
>>
>>8116363
yes calculus is some of the easiest shit out there.
focus on ur derivatives and u-substitutions
also maybe look into partial derivatives
>>
Ask me in a week b0$$, here goes nothing
>>
>>8116363
Literally just did this, working on Calc 3 currently. It was hard as fuck and I had to go back and reprove a lot of it to myself but in the end I have a reasonable handle on it all.

It's possible, just hard.
>>
>>8116410
you're not supposed to have a "reasonable handle" on it. You are supposed to [math]know[/math] the material.
>>
>>8116363
Nope!

People on this board will say, 'sure thats easy man I'm a calc pro', but unless you are the next Gauss, there is absolutely no way you will learn half a year of calc 2 in a week
>>
>>8116559
This guy is correct. Unless you are very exceptional in math, you're not going to master all the techniques of integration AND applications in one week. Hell no anon. Don't even do that to yourself. It will be miserable.
>>
>>8116363

I would say yes if you exclude learning Series and Sequences. That stuff doesn't really fit into calculus anyways.
>>
>>8116419
Nope, you're supposed to skip class for a semester and then cram the last week so you can just pass a final and then promptly purge the subject from your brain because you are le genius slacker.
>>
>>8116363
No, that's crazy
>>
>>8116363
Only brainlets will say no.

Day 1: integration techniques (by parts, partial fractions, trig sub)

Day 2: applications (arc length, surface area)

Day 3: parametric and polar coordinates

Days 4 - 6: series and sequences

And on the 7th day you realize Calc II is babby tier shit
>>
>>8118664
Yo, what about real analysis? I have my real analysis exam in three days dude...
>>
>>8118664
Lol yeah, no.

What about approximate integration and all related problems?
indefinite integrals?
differential equations?
Work and all the diff types of work problems?
Hydrostatic force, centroids
parametric graphing, derivatives integrals
polar graph, derivatives, integrals and applications

what joke of a calc 2 class did you have? Each section we covered when I took had a ton of different problem types. like diff equation section had seperable equations, word problems, othogonal trajectories, and integral equations. ONE section.
>>
>>8116581

If you hope that you learned something that has already happened then you probably didn't learn at all, it should be clear NOW and maybe act so you won't have same experience.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.