[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wa this ever proven to be scientifically true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

Do you agree with the Bell Curve theory?
>>
>>8113044
This.
>>
>>8113044
dubs comfirm
>>
To think that different ethnicities have genetic differences in skin color, hair color, muscle type, propensity for certain diseases(osteoporosis, hypertension, etc), monogenic diseases, but not in brain function, is preposterous.
>>
>>8113044
even ching chongs have less smart?
>>
The only way Stephen jay Gould could debunk it was to forge his evidence. It is valid and will remain so, it just will not be popularly considered.
>>
>>8113059
They are an exception even liberals omit since it destroys their oppressed nonwhite narrative.
>>
>>8113059
Careful, /pol/ goes full damage control when you mention that.
>>
>>8113077
They're only sore losers about Ashkenazi outcomes
>>
It's true but /pol/ is still a trash reddit board and clinging to your race as being indicative of your intelligence is for 115-IQ losers.
>>
>>8113044
I don't agree with you anon, I think the concept of "intelligence" is way more complex then Richard and Charles depicted in this book. Their evidence and research were false or incomplete. I was a propagation of political and elitists agenda.
>>
>>8113105
g is uncontroversial and it is well proxied as IQ for large populations.
>>
>>8113044
Culture determines intelligence actually. If race did, the rednecks and /pol/ retards would be fucking geniuses.
>>
File: 1420624598755.png (249KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
1420624598755.png
249KB, 843x843px
>>8113184
Is that why the IQ of children adopted since birth still have their IQ predicted best by biological parents even when offered upper middle class nutrition and material conditions?
>>
>>8113210

your graph in the picture is saying that blacks adopted by two white parents gets over 100 in IQ at average. an increase.
>>
>>8113012
It's good that these threads act as containment threads for /pol/acks. And they can also be easily distinguished by using this book's cover for thread pics. A favourable tendency overall as long as they don't leak into other threads.
>>
File: 00c.png (25KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
00c.png
25KB, 625x626px
>>8113210
>>
>>8113222
Best predicted. There is a non-biological components but it does not offer enough influence to close the gap by listening to jazz and getting fish fat alone. Just like squats and oats won't change how you muscles insert or the ratio of fire types.
>>
>>8113224
You seem to be confused. This is /sci/, not Reddit.
>>
File: must-not-laugh.jpg (46KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
must-not-laugh.jpg
46KB, 500x333px
>>8113415
>>
>>8113222
Uh, no it doesn't. You can't even read a fucking graph. No wonder you are arguing for your "we're all the same" bullshit
>>
Ashkenazi Jews have a mean iq of 115 and have dominated academia for hundreds of years.

HOW CAN THE GOYIM EVEN COMPETE?
>>
>>8113674
They have maintained racial purity for hundreds of years. They know that's what keeps the good traits in their people.

Bring that sentence to a real life convo and you'll be called racist and/or antisemite
>>
File: are-u-sure-0390it.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
are-u-sure-0390it.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>8113674
>>
>>8113044
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8113012
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_limit_theorem

you're welcome
>>
>>8113210
Maybe check the interpretations section. It's not so clear cut as you think.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study#Interpretations

Also...
>Minnesoata
>distorted figures
>jpeg artifacts everywhere
>>
>>8113867
>reproducible results are not science when I disagree
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 236x214px
>>8113953
Are you even serious right now?
>>
>>8113012
>Herrnstein
I wonder who is behind this book...
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.