[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else taking the MCAT on Friday?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: MCAT scoring .jpg (212KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
MCAT scoring .jpg
212KB, 900x600px
Anyone else taking the MCAT on Friday?
>>
no premeds here desu?

shameless bump
>>
Anyone ever take it or have plans to take it? Looking for general advice and discussion.

self-bump 2 no regrets
>>
>>8083143
>no premeds here desu?

Premed scum get all bullied back to hell where they belong.
>>
>>8083317
OP here. I despise premeds, but I just see myself treating people directly.

I work in research and concur that scientists are brighter and ought to get paid much, much more.
>>
>>8083317
Medics are fucking idiots. They might start clever but their minds are dullened by their repetitive course that inhibits them from doing any critical thinking. It's not comparable to a real science like Maths or Chemistry, if you have an Iq>100 you'll make it as a medic
>>
>>8083333
>medic

Foreigner, please.
>>
>>8083328
>I work in research and concur that scientists are brighter and ought to get paid much, much more.

Five-star post.
>>
>>8083143
Yeah, voiding it though.

Will take it for real before applying next year.
>>
>>8083143
I'm taking the Australasian version in june - the UMAT. good luck senpai
>>
>>8083143
I'll be taking it in October. I'm interested in seeing how much physics will be on there and in what form along with what kind of psychology and sociology will be present.
>>
>>8085299
>physics
5th grade level plug and chug

>psychology and sociology
All of it now that they have their own section. Take Princeton reviews free practice test if you want to get a good idea.
>>
>>8083143
I'm planning on taking it end of summer. How do I score high on it anons? My worse subject is physics. I just can't seem to wrap my head around the concepts very well.
>>
>>8086960
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/
people used to take this site seriously, not sure if that's true today

it's now (always?) a Kaplan thing, but isn't that what you want if you're thinking about taking the MCAT?
>>
>>8085236
either underage or too dumb to get in when you were young.
>>
>>8083333
Of course, because doctors don't need to be geniuses to cure people. Their job is rarely creative and particularly brain-demanding.
>>
>>8086966
What? I'm 19 and applying to the Australasian one, because im from the region
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.