[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

young indy jones!! what have you done today /sci/ but masturbate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: aaa.png (313KB, 492x398px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
313KB, 492x398px
young indy jones!!

what have you done today /sci/ but masturbate and fanboy it up on the imageboard?
>>
>>8064827
study for finals
>>
>>8064827
I built a base for a post.
>>
>>8064827
went to my physio appointment, got my dick sucked and went up a division in league.

this is pretty fucking cool tho, amazes me nobody else found it as I've been to northern Guatemala and seen the temples and stuff. It's a small place but tbf it is covered in dense jungle and sparsely populated.
>>
>>8064827
That is actually pretty cool, good for him.

Why do these posts always have to be worded like this was a competition.

>Young Brian Brianster got just got his PhD at age 8 months. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE HUUUH?

The truth is nobody cares that much, and good for them on their accomplishments.

Plus, this board is not geography people so no one here is directly competing with that kid, so if you want to taste some sour grapes you better take this thread to /his/
>>
>>8064827
fapped and read some QM
>>
>>8064827
>fapped
>hired new assistant. The one with the bigger tits
>work at lab
>get home
>shitpost
>>
>>8064941
>hired new assistant. The one with the bigger tits

Nice. You think you have a chance of fucking her?

Also, if you ever were in a position where you know you will never get to fuck her, would you fire her and look for another girl?
>>
>>8064827
>indy jones!!
>google maps
yeah...

I cured a strain of space aids.
>>
>>8064827
Sounds like bullshit.
>>
File: aaaaanditisbullshit.png (268KB, 528x598px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaanditisbullshit.png
268KB, 528x598px
>>8064827
>>8065183
And it is!
>>
>>8064827
I always found it interesting how some people "bloom" earlier and later in life in regards to accomplishments irregardless of IQ.

Too bad most of us weren't born early bloomers, eh?
>>
>>8064827
"Update: 3:25 pm: Thomas Garrison, an anthropologist at USC Dornsife and an expert in remote sensing, says these objects are relic corn fields. Here’s what he told Gizmodo:

I applaud the young kid’s effort and it’s exciting to see such interest in the ancient Maya and remote sensing technology in such a young person. However, ground-truthing is the key to remote sensing research. You have to be able to confirm what you are identifying in a satellite image or other type of scene. In this case, the rectilinear nature of the feature and the secondary vegetation growing back within it are clear signs of a relic milpa. I’d guess its been fallow for 10-15 years. This is obvious to anyone that has spent any time at all in the Maya lowlands. I hope that this young scholar will consider his pursuits at the university level so that his next discovery (and there are plenty to be made) will be a meaningful one."

"Update: 4:30 pm: We also reached out to Ivan Šprajc from the Institute of Anthropological and Spatial Studies in Slovenia. He says the Maya were very good astronomers, and that they were interested in certain stars and celestial objects, but he’s skeptical that these charts can be used to reveal the location of Maya sites. As he told Gizmodo:

Very few Maya constellations have been identified, and even in these cases we do not know how many and which stars exactly composed each constellation. It is thus impossible to check whether there is any correspondence between the stars and the location of Maya cities. In general, since we know of several environmental facts that influenced the location of Maya settlements, the idea correlating them with stars is utterly unlikely."

http://gizmodo.com/teen-discovers-lost-maya-city-using-ancient-star-maps-1775735999
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.