[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had proof that a god-like being existed and that an a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20160509_064431.jpg (449KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20160509_064431.jpg
449KB, 1600x1200px
If you had proof that a god-like being existed and that an afterlife of paradise was guaranteed to everyone regardless of anything they could do, what would you do?

>in other words, i'd like to publish the proof in a philosophy journal, please e-mail me your help. [email protected]
>>
Thanks for your help, /sci/ /s
>>
Everyone knows there is a heaven
>>
post it on r/atheism, r/fedoras or wherever all the Dawkins believers live and enjoy the salt.
>>
can you post an abstract?
>>
I'd probably shoot my self so I could get there right away.
>>
>>8064440
http://sites.google.com/site/thehappiestpoints
>>
>>8064467
you look better with hair bro

not paying your fees though sorry
>>
>>8064195
This is only my opinion.I believe there are more intelligent being in this universe,a far more advanced race that probably engineered us like how we engineer robots, consider a world where we make different types of robots (dog ,cat etc x infinity) and the robot had artificial intelligence capable of thinking much like ourself,it has the capability to process its surroundings and adapt.
Now consider that the alien race was the creator and we ourselfs are the robots.So when we die just like the robots we return to a blank space of no feeling just eternal sleep and no realisation nothing more and nothing less.Heaven and hell where created to keep a check on the kings powers and instill fear by temples,churches etc.This is my argument What is your?
Text me on facebook---parikshith.pradeep(the guy with the glasses,blue benetton shirt,jet black hair)
>>
>>8064195
>wants to solve the most intractable problem in mankind's existence, which is by definition untestable without direct divine intervention
>asks 4chan for the answers so he can publish them

hahahahahahahah jesus fucking christ you are pathetically stupid
>>
>>8064195
I would commit suicide. The only thing preventing me from doing so is my religion saying I won't go to heaven if I do.
>>
>>8064195
Commit suicide and go to heaven asap.
>>
>>8064195
My behaviour would remain unchanged.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.