[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

asthma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: mc-devvo-shady-piez.jpg (17KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
mc-devvo-shady-piez.jpg
17KB, 290x290px
What is asthma, and how do inhalers help?
>>
>>8056860
As someone who has asthma and have had it forever I can explain.

Whenever I consume something my body does not like then for some reason my breathing holes close from the inside and I start taking in only like 10% of the oxygen I would take originally, making me have to breath in really fast which then tires me out and shit.

Inhalers have a magic dust that make the holes open up again but also have the side effect of increasing blood pressure.
>>
>>8056864
i got asthma too, magic dust? really nigger?
>>
>>8056874
I don't know what it is man what do you want me to say? I study math, not chemistry.
>>
>>8056875
ok
>>
Inflammation of the lungs, which inhalers ease.
>>
>>8056860
it's what you think
tense or inflamed muscles in the lunges
the medicine either relaxes the muscles or reduces swelling, depending on the inhaler

heres a source that is not credible whatsoever
http://www.livestrong.com/article/74652-ingredients-asthma-inhaler/
>>
Your bronchioles effectively swell up and constrict, causing less air to be effectively available to your lungs.
Beta-agonists are the typical inhalers that are used, and they effectively are like an adrenaline boost, which both dilates these bronchioles, and increases your heart rate.

(source: asthmatic w/ a biomed degree)
>>
>>8056860
Inhalers have pharmaceutics that expand the bronchial tubes. That's why some althetes use them, it's a form of doping.
>>
>>8056875
This is what you get for studying math
>>
>>8057227
Are you implying that somehow it hurts me to not know what the mechanism of the medicine is?

topkek, you should keep your autism in check, nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>8057242
lay off the math there, you're being a bit aggressive. Remember, short doses only from now on.
>>
>>8056864
Don't let him discern you and your maths. Now elaborate on your witchcraft before we get itchy burny fingers and burn you.
>>
Doesn't smoking ease asthma symptoms as well?
>>
>>8056875
>>8056874
its a steroid
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.