[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatre the chance being born in the worst time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 63060.jpg (830KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
63060.jpg
830KB, 1440x900px
Technology has not hit its peak, VR just in its infancy, ~20 years ago everything was fucking black and white, in the twilight zone of humanities fate of self destruction or infinite progression.

Just fuck my shit up. What are the FUCKING chances out of ALL the configurations that existed in the universe I had to be born in THIS present time

>Born too early to explore the universe, born too late to explore the world wasn't a meme but in fact real tea.
>>
>Born too early to explore the Earth
>Born too late to explore the galaxy
>Born just in time to buy psychedelics on the Internet
>>
>>8056529
You're not born in the worst time, though.

You're born in humanity's adolescence. The time is now to take your legacy to the stars. Information previously only acceptable to the sons of noblemen is now available with a simple search inquiry.

Now, anon, is the time the seeds empires spanning star systems are planted. Don't be sad that you aren't a denizen of the distant future. Be glad that you are a pioneer for it.
>>
>>8056537
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE END GOD DAMNIT!

I can barely sleep nowadays, theres so much suspense towards the human race, I want to know if we fuck ourselves up or not.

>Space
I doubt we'll be doing anything related to that in our lifetime, our energy efficiency is fucking terrible, just picture this - the fastest speeds we can reach is by dropping bombs and riding shockwaves.
>>
>>8056529
pre-antibiotic era had to be shitty

>slaughter a pig
>it's infected
>rub my eye while working on it
>muh head swells up
>dead 3 days later
true story from Mountain Meadows Massacre (but not really the subject of the book)

similar lethal shit still happens today but much less often
>>
>>8056529
I used to think like you, but consider how many scientists and visionaries saw the future you are describing even 100 or 150 years ago: they felt much more trapped than us.

We just need some billionaire to use his fucking brain and invest in age reversal, and we might make it in the end.
>>
Technology will never peak tho.
>>
>>8056529

Someone born in the glory days will wonder, why couldn't they have been born at a turning point in history. A time when you could go out and change the world (like our God, Elon Musk is doing)
>>
>>8056529
Errr. Notwithstanding revealing my age. I WATCHED black n white TV. It came in 1967, effectively colour has existed for 46 years not 20.
>>
>>8056641

>claims to be over 46

>can't use the term 'notwithstanding' correctly in a sentence

And to think American education is only getting worse...
>>
>>8056623
Assuming exponential growth, it will have to stop in less than 2 centuries before hitting the limits of what is physically possible.

>>8056640
Go suck his dick on reddit, brainlet.
>>
File: kek.jpg (64KB, 313x475px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
64KB, 313x475px
>>8056641
don't make me post jello salad and civil defense shit
>>
File: lesingyoolarytee.png (13KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lesingyoolarytee.png
13KB, 1000x1500px
>>8056623
Yeah it will.
>>
>>8056915
What a retarded fucking graph. Please don't make me explain why.
>>
>>8056915
Lel xD
>>
>>8056623
>Technology
Is a means to an end. The end is nigh. Almost 8 billion breeding, shitting monkeys, bananas running down. Possibly the worst time to be alive.
>>
>>8056529
>~20 years ago everything was fucking black and white
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.