[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has NASA experimented with masturbating in space?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: ddd.jpg (354KB, 1322x780px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
354KB, 1322x780px
Has NASA experimented with masturbating in space?
>>
>>8049757
If they have they havent realeased any data. No doubt astronauts have done it, and its not unlikely they have reported any interesting results
>>
Officially, I think not. But maybe some astronaut has done some extra research in his/her spare time.
>>
>>8049761
I'd like to do some extra research if you catch my drift
masturbating in space
>>
>>8049757
One of the symptoms of microgravity adaption is massively depressed sex drive.
>>
>>8049757
When Chris Hadfield was asked about this, he simply responded that the space station was a big place and that one can find privacy if one needs it
>>
>>8049757
>Space station is 'falling' a thousands of kilometers per hour
>When you shoot your sperm it is falling just like that
>If you were to open the gates your sperm would either go down to earth and obliterate Chicago or get out of orbit and destroy an alien planet
>>
>>8050095
Dont they have tiny personal sleeping 'room' things ?. Seems comfy n u can bring a laptop and jack off
>>
>>8050099
>a teaspoon of fluid
>>
>>8049763
>if you catch my drift
gross
>>
>>8049757
The real question is if there was sex in space.
>>
>>8050137
>implying
>>
>>8050099
What? It would just keep falling round and round the planet just like everything else in orbit
>>
>>8050370
Have you ever tired to have sex with your gf in a small apartment with six people in it?
>>
>>8050099
You would have to cum with the force of a thousand suns to either deorbit or accelerate your ejaculate past escape velocity.
>>
>>8050536

Yeah and my buds got a kick out of watching me fuck her
>>
its harder to pump blood to your ding dong in microgravity
>>
>>8050576
Its not confirmed but its been implied that most astronauts cant get it up at all
>>
No, it would probably be dangerous. Nothing would stop the microscopic jizz particles from breaking off of the wad and floating through the air, where someone else could aspirate them or damage equipment.
>>
>>8050603
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn5KuSHguUE
>>
>>8050562
>>
>ISS
>International Sex Station
>>
>>8049817
No, it isn't.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.