[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vaxxers of Sci, Why not ask the right questions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1918 conspiracies n shit.png (79KB, 808x816px) Image search: [Google]
1918 conspiracies n shit.png
79KB, 808x816px
mercury known to cause mental illness since 500bc [google dartmouth tox history mercury]

the government gave us mercury in 1918... it took them 100 years to remove it from vaccines
it took the 50 years to remove it from dental amalgams
its worse. organic foods were outlawed for 100 years 1915-1995
how many new chemicals did they put into the food supply yesterday?

the entire anti-vaxx movement was discredited with basically "vaccines were saving lives bro"... but innoculation was saving lives since 1700s, vaccination is just innoculation+mercury

are vaccines mutagens? is not the immunity recorded to dna? should we mutate our dna 48x times per baby every generation?

the moms who said hey maybe mercury is nasty maybe we should look at it; were ignored, hated, slandered, and discredited (+ my threads deleted)

if my father grandfather and his father were vaccinated shouldnt i be immune to flu?

if the flu ever killed me, i would be dead and not be here [natural selection], do i need this flu immunity? im probably already immune to it right?

mercury related illnesses [autism/schizo] have made mercury mines [invest in rx pills] more profitable than diamond mines and gold mines

by increasing the dosage to 48 vaccines per child the Rx company has created a 5trillion+ dollar profit loop, every generation (every 60 years)
(3.2bill ppl x 48 vacc x $12 = $1843billion every 60 years)
(but innoculation was saving lives without mercury. and i never died of this flu anyway so i wouldnt be here natural selection)

the numbers from the generation of 1980s are not even in yet; those people only got 12 shots, theyve already increased the vaxx rate to 30 vaccines, due to be 48 or 64 by 2020, and allegedly 100 vaxx by 2032 [agenda 2032]. pro tip suicide rates and mental illness rates are risen a lot since 1980

(imho) virii are UFOs if you think a child on its first day of life can beat 48 [vaccines, 48] types of very evolved alien killing machines species and ufos you are wrong
>>
File: radiobaby.png (123KB, 400x1248px) Image search: [Google]
radiobaby.png
123KB, 400x1248px
Science never even asked one of these questions though. and when we do people attack our credibility. fucking niggers.

So i emailed my mercury tox data to nyt, the herald, and gov rick larson, and bill gates. not a reply in 4 months.

all threads about mercury tox data deleted from hackernews, reddit, and 4chan /sci/... its not even my data (i linked them], its other scientists data. what gives guys?
>>
>>8038356
If the newspapers wont publish this stuff and they were emailed it are they conspiring to conceal a crime or liable via RICO laws? Ask the right questions. The newspapers and the congressmen have been deleting everyones letters and emails for hundreds of years.

is it as simple as the earth cleansing itself by giving us the toxins chemical, pesticide and Rx companies make? the more poison crap they make the more profits they make! why?

full mercury data [causation, corellation, proof they lied about its usage, and econimics of mercury poisoning]:
r eddit.com/comments/3za5e7/ (newspapers wont publish this)
>>
>>8038355
>>8038356
>>8038375
Why do you even bother?
>>
>>8038376
He cant help himself, he got autism.
>>
File: protest.png (574KB, 636x506px) Image search: [Google]
protest.png
574KB, 636x506px
>>8038376
i think its aliens
when i found that out i jumped on the internets and made some memes about what i knew
i had hoped humanity would join together and finally defeat the aliens after the last shit 2000 years
but nobody really wants to cuz its too dangerous

at this point im just fighting for autistic and schizophrenic kids cuz physciatry is a huge fraud
[google lobotomobile - that guy founded the american psychiatry institute]

theoretically to me it was simple: research, meme, do, share repeat. we could have beat them even with a BBS (or newspapers?) but nobody wants to
>>
>>8038379
He seems slightly too earnest for a troll. Ah well
>>
>>8038385
My thoughts exactly. I dont think that damn Maccarthy-chick(or whatever her name is) is trolling, just really stupid and/or paranoid for some reason.
>>
File: ayo_hold_it_so_you_be_saying.jpg (324KB, 1000x999px) Image search: [Google]
ayo_hold_it_so_you_be_saying.jpg
324KB, 1000x999px
>>8038384

relevant
>>
File: 5d6.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5d6.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>8038355
>if my father grandfather and his father were vaccinated shouldnt i be immune to flu?
>f the flu ever killed me, i would be dead and not be here [natural selection], do i need this flu immunity? im probably already immune to it right?

Do you even know how your immune system works?
>>
>>8038355
>>8038356
>>8038375
Gr8b8m8, 8/8 could appreci8 this b8
>>
>>8039811
How do infants get antibodies from their mothers milk?
Why can't I drink my vaccine?
>>
>>8039828

there are some vaccines you take orally
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.