[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could someone with halitosis breath fire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: starfoxguard02.jpg (48KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
starfoxguard02.jpg
48KB, 620x465px
Halitosis is caused by sulfur producing microbes. Because sulfur just sort of burns I theorize you would need to chew on a saltpeter charcoal mixture for a while before you're saliva would be volatile enough to actually burst into flame.

I know explosive powders usually only work because they're in powdered form, and watery liquids tend to be bad for fire so I am bit concerned with that.

But in general, could you effectively spit fire if you have halitosis?
>>
ya
>>
>>8024174
You are a retard.
>>
>>8024200
Yes, I am. But I am also wanting to know what it would take to turn halitosis into dragon breathe if possible.
>>
>>8024174
>could you effectively spit fire if you have halitosis
someone should make a rap lyric out of this
>>
>>8024222
check that shit before you wreck that shit
spitting rhymes like a gentleman men with halitosis spits fire
like for realz i an no liar

(i hope that appeases your trips)
>>
File: welcome to sci.jpg (488KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to sci.jpg
488KB, 1100x900px
>>8024200
>>
File: facebook tier shit.jpg (29KB, 635x325px) Image search: [Google]
facebook tier shit.jpg
29KB, 635x325px
>>8024174
>>8024222
>>8024229
>>
>>8024300
That pic is a barrel of laughs, thanks anon.

If only OP were here to learn.
>>
>>8024320
Oh poor sweet naive anon.
>>
File: Cannon_Crab.png (217KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
Cannon_Crab.png
217KB, 500x264px
I leave this navy crab as a sacrificial offering to the people smarter than me in hopes of getting real answers
>>
>>8024174
>Because sulfur just sort of burns
what? no it doesn't
>>
>>8025187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fv69ildQlc

It does this thing where it kind of burns, could possibly be described as melting
>>
>>8024204
>stuff mouth with flour
>light a lighter in front of your mouth
>blow
>???
>profit
>>
File: The sci experience.gif (3MB, 266x138px) Image search: [Google]
The sci experience.gif
3MB, 266x138px
>>8024300
>>
>>8025201
ah i see what you mean, i thought you meant like it would just burst into flame on contact with air.
>>
>>8025766

Pretty much. I need something you could mix with halitosis saliva that when sprayed as mist would burst into a fireball on contact with fire. Like if you put gasoline in a mister bottle then sprayed a match with it.
>>
>>8025844
Nothing could do this. The levels of sulfur that would be present aren't anywhere near what you would need.
>>
Off the point but dragons if they were real could have produced light petrochemicals in dedicated glands and storage pouches, ignited by stones they took into their mouths to grind together.

Interesting that some birds (possibly descended from dragons) take stones into their gizzards to grind their food.
>>
>>8024174

I am topping my sides with kekkeroni.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.