[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /sci/ my friend just today was diagnosed with pre stages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: cancer.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
Hello /sci/

my friend just today was diagnosed with pre stages of cervical cancer.. just getting as much information as i can as to things that she can too to mitigate this cancer. as well as exercise, anyone have any experience with hemp oil? also things like cutting out dairy or raising ph levels? sources would be fantastic too. THANK YOU.
>>
>>8021945
hey sorry about your friend

i don't think hemp oil or any other magical solution reliably works. talk to your doctors as much as you can and ask them for any suggestions they may have. i read about a guy who supposedly beat his cancer with turmeric and kale but there's no scientific evidence for this. i think the best thing you can do is just try to be healthy, exercise and eat right.

when i got type 1 diabetes the literature was overwhelming, i imagine it's 10000 times worse with cancer. good luck to you.
>>
>>8021995
thankyou for the compassion bro. yeah of course i wasn't implying any magical cure, only looking for external information and evidence based research that could help mitigate the spread.
>>
>>8021945
I've heard of anti-inflammatory drugs reducing the risk of cancer and even slowing it down, so maybe foods that help to reduce inflammation.

Aspirin could also be very effective at this, but there is a huge risk of bleeding. If she is going to try anything, best talk to a doctor first.
>>
>>8022021
absolutely any action would be taken in parallell with a professional opinion!
>>
>>8022021
Anti-angiogenic drugs and supplements have been shown to significantly reduce the malignancy of cancer. It hinders the development of vasculature to and around tumorous areas and thereby prevents transmission. Another significant treatment in research is obvious: marijuana has been shown to cause selective apoptosis in tumor cells, which particular constituent I am not positive but I believe the use of anti-angiogenic diet on top of supplementation of cannabinoids may help tide cancer from severe malignancy.
>>
>>8022028
THANKYOU. have been curious about anti-angiogenesis.
>>
Taulong Honey + Sugar supposedly cures it.

No bait get here to put some in her vagina, then rinse it out after a few minutes.

Also magnets does a good job.

However OP, my aunt was diagnosed with a brain tumor and died within 5 months, tried all these drinks etc but nothing worked so idk.

Also smoke a shit ton of weed, not the weed what gets you stoned, the medical cannabis.

A friend of mine also had skin cancer as a kid, he refused all the trails and just smoked a shit ton of weed and rubbed hemp oil over his skin and it went away by it's self after awhile (I'm not saying weed = cures cancer) but it'll at least help with the pains
>>
>>8022072
Never understood how weed can reduce pain
>>
>>8023569
The chemical THC is the sedative and the high, CBD is being researched right now because it is the "medical" chemical of weed
>>
Fucking hell OP. GTFO of your friend's way before you fuck up badly. Your friend should be talking to her doc.

Pre-cancerous changes in the cervix are common and graded. Low grade may not even be treated, and a minor procedure will remove any cells the docs don't like. Don't confuse your friend with all the other shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.