[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK is going on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: apr21_2016_ch.jpg (135KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
apr21_2016_ch.jpg
135KB, 820x820px
What the FUCK is going on?
>>
It's the exact same principle as a sunspot. The corona is not uniform, and less dense, cooler sections appear darker.
>>
>>8021498
That "sunspot" is hundreds and hundreds of times larger than the earth.
>>
The sun is about to collapse in on itself, it's happening.
>>
>>8021622
I didn't say it was a sunspot, numbnuts, just that it's the same optical effect. This thread is pointless anyway. A 6-second google search could have answered your question.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronal_hole
>>
>large and powerful magnetic field
>also pretty large
>????
its just the sun. you think these principles might be expressible every once in a while. sheesh.
>>
Climate change
>>
>>8021643
topkek
>>
>>8021643
well memed
>>
>>8021257
Nerve gas
>>
Coronal holes don't implying anything as if its gonna blow up or lose power. It's a natural part of it's surface mechanics and it has done that thousands of times before.
>>
>>8021257
Large ejections of solar flares are strongly correlated with disasters on Earth induced through gravitational disturbances.

A major earthquake, volcano, storm, tornado or flood type disaster is going to happen within the next 5 days.

I'm sure all the /sci/ autists can do their own analyses and come to the same conclusion.
>>
>>8022087
>Disaster
Source?
I looked and found nothing.
You sound like a /x/tard, especially if you think science is only for people with autism.
If anything, you probably have a developmental disability, which is why you make snide comments towards science and pro-science people.
>>
File: suntoday.jpg (322KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
suntoday.jpg
322KB, 1024x1024px
>>8022087

Actually mega earthquakes happen more often when the sun has fewer sunspots and flares.

>http://web.archive.org/web/20110928092859/http://mdn.mainichi.jp/mdnnews/news/20110926p2a00m0na016000c.html

pic related.
>>
>>8022120
So, why does that happen?
>>
>>8022202
Because the alien solar teleportation engines twist the flow of ether.
>>
>>8021257
Nothing don't worry you goyim ain't gonna die no worry no worry no need to go to your bunker ( like you have one you stupid cattle kek ).
>>
>>8022208
As if a bunker does anything if a big earthquake finally hits the cocky elite.
>>
>>8022213
The bunker isn't for the earthquake.
For that, don't be a retarded nigger and don't live anywhere near a faultline, unstable ground or ur mums fat ass
>>
>>8022213
But that is how they survived that past 4 cataclysms.

Then they emerge after the remnants of society has disintegrated, establish religion and slow drip technology for shekels and power until it happens all over again.
>>
>>8022226
ok /x/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.