[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was in chemistry class today and i was holding a Sulfate (i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 20160420_112123[1].jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160420_112123[1].jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
I was in chemistry class today and i was holding a Sulfate (i don't remember if it was silver, copper or zinc, but i think it was copper)and accidentally dropped some water on it while it was in my hand, the water got blue and now my hand has black spots, the teacher told me that should be normal in a few days or i could use acetone to help it
what do
>>
That looks necrotic, anon.
Looks like your hand might need amputating.
>>
>>8018438
This ^ You need to get it off fast before it spreads to your arm.
>>
do what your fucking teacher said, use acetone, why even ask here?
>>
Congratulations, you've invented a nigger potion. Please report how much time and at what dosage did it take you to turn black.
>>
you sure it wasn't silver nitrate?
>>
>>8018438
This x 2
I had the same thing happen to me on both hands. Went to the doctor and they told me I was "fine." Next day I saw it growing up to my shoulder.

I panicked and posted on /sci/ about my situation. After some careful analysis and experimentation with other chemicals, they told me it was best to slice off the arm before it reaches my head. So I did. Both of them. I hacked both of those fuckers right off.

If I hadn't posted on sci asking them what to do, I don't know what would have happened to me.
>>
>>8018450
It's probably too late honestly

OP needs to amputate his entire left arm if he stands any chance of living
>>
>>8018414
It's contagious, you know?
>>
>>8018414
That looks like silver sulfate. It usually resolves itself after the skin renews.
>>
>>8018983
>Thread posted 20:24
>Reply on 00:07
Confirmed dude typed this with his nose
>>
File: 1441674680309.jpg (154KB, 406x489px) Image search: [Google]
1441674680309.jpg
154KB, 406x489px
>>8019153
>>
>>8018414
Niggerized
>>
>>8018683
Alchemy was right in the worst possible way.
>>
>>8018414
Silver nitrate, clean with acetone, or wait for your skin cells to replace themselves. Let it be a reminder not to fuck up, next time that might be burns instead of stains.
>>
OP, please think about your observation. The water turned blue. What metal is blue when hydrated?
>>
>>8018414
Silver Nitrate, that's a lot of waste. I hope that is not for analytical chem subjects because Hooly Dooly you'd fail
>>
File: 1459707651449s.jpg (3KB, 98x125px) Image search: [Google]
1459707651449s.jpg
3KB, 98x125px
>>
>>8018683
There is already such a product.

I hear it costs one father though.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mihz17SPlx1qz4rgp.jpg (26KB, 306x273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mihz17SPlx1qz4rgp.jpg
26KB, 306x273px
>that picture
>pic related
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.