[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ben Barres, MD, PhD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Ben Barres.jpg (87KB, 485x646px) Image search: [Google]
Ben Barres.jpg
87KB, 485x646px
So there does exist transgender scientists. Interesting how this guy happens to be female-to-male. Can females and male-to-females just not into science? I have never heard of any successful ones.

I just cannot ever understand how a trans person can become a biology major when they reject their own biology by claiming to be something they are not.

Then again, why are most scientists big time liberals? My biological anthropology instructor even said that 'gender' belongs to social anthropology while for biological anthropology you study 'sex'. These are the same exact term yet scientists seem to be treating them differently.

I should fear for the progress of science if we allow mentally ill deviants into such critical fields of study?

I mean, what is next? A transgender psychiatrist?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Barres
>>
>>8015425
FtM always seems to come out so much better than the reverse
>>
>>8015428
They really don't. You only think so because you have a biased view of how a woman should look. This could be caused by a variety of factors such as 4chan and/or residing in your parent's basement cut off from the opposite gender.

As a Doctor, I can confirm this.
>>
>>8015428
It's like what they say... men age like a fine wine while women age horribly.
>>
>>8015433
Of the 7 or so transgenders ive met, the FtM were all passable, and none of the MtF were. Of the various examples of trans ive seen in the media, the only genuinely passable MtF ive seen were asian, while again I can think of several FtM that are completely passable
>>
File: 1333396619539731[1].jpg (68KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1333396619539731[1].jpg
68KB, 300x250px
>>8015439
Maybe you should try to observe how cisgender women look before you attempt to determine rather or not a transgender woman passes.
>>
>>8015433
Most women don't like men while mtf does.
>>
>>8015448
Want to rephrase this sentence in English?
>>
Because he had to prove his worth to be accepted for who he is instead of just retreating to the internet to complain about cis scum on tumblr.
>>
>>8015425
>After delivering his first seminar as a man, one scientist was overheard to comment, “Ben Barres gave a great seminar today, but his work is much better than his sister’s [believing Barbara to be his sister] work.”[11]
>>
>>8015433
>They really don't. You only think so because you have a biased view of how a woman should look.
My view is that women should not look like men in drag. MtFs fail to accomplish this.
>>
>>8015425
>Can females...just not into science?
Marie Curie
>>
>>8017220
AND Pierre Curie
>>
File: 1442134600001.jpg (100KB, 776x651px) Image search: [Google]
1442134600001.jpg
100KB, 776x651px
>>8015443
>using the term "cisgender" unironically
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.