[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Visible star during day right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: boobs 2.jpg (24KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
boobs 2.jpg
24KB, 500x647px
I live in Indiana, and right now to the left of the moon a star is visible.

What is it?
>>
File: savita--621x414.jpg (26KB, 619x414px) Image search: [Google]
savita--621x414.jpg
26KB, 619x414px
have you ever seen such a big boobed slim redhead irl?

(I can't help you with your question, the pic just seemed off)
>>
>>8012287
probably venus
>>
>>8012287
Jupiter
>>
>>8012293
clearly not the model's natural haircolor
>>
>>8012287
It's not a star lol. Stars don't get bright like that. It's fucking Jupiter.

>I live in Indiana
You think the state you live in matters in that regard?
>>
>>8012308
This. Either dyed, or maybe just a wig.
>>
>>8012293
she's really not slim, maybe the pic just does that

>>8012300
isn't venus kinda orange?
this star is tiny and totally white
>>
>>8012315
>Stars don't get bright like that.
they can when they die
>>
>>8012318
>>8012308
She's cosplaying some cartoon chick from One Piece.
>>
>>8012315
>You think the state you live in matters in that regard?

>constellations are all the same no matter where you are in the world
>>
>>8012418
You clearly have no idea of what you're talking about. If the Moon and Jupiter are close to one another from the Earth's point of view, then given your exact location and time they are either above horizon or not. Same goes for the constellations.
>>
>>8012415
>cartoon

Please kill you are your you are your you are self.
>>
>>8012429
It is the subtle trolls that work the best.
>>
File: southern.gif (20KB, 692x616px) Image search: [Google]
southern.gif
20KB, 692x616px
>>8012428
>thinks the moon doesn't move
>>
>>8012451
Are you retarded? The Moon obviously does move roughly along the ecliptic (+- 5 degrees), but is basically in the exact same position in the sky at any given time for anyone in the world. Or do you think the Moon will be in a different constellation if viewed from a different state?
>>
>>8012497
>you can see the moon from anywhere in the world at the same time

Your umbrella statements are getting stale.
>>
>>8012497
By "the exact same position in the sky" I obviously meant equatorial coordinates (i.e. what its "neighboring" stars and possibly other celestial bodies are), not horizontal coordinates (i.e. how high above/below horizon and what direction).
>>
>>8012504
You seriously need to grow a brain first, then try to make sense what others write. If >>8012506 doesn't help you, then nothing will. Either you can see the Moon above horizon at a given time (as OP presumably can), or you don't. What its apparently neighboring stars or planets will be does not depend on the fucking state you're in (or even country or continent). It does matter for solar eclipses (and to a lesser extent lunar eclipses), but not for what planet or bright star might be close to it.
>>
>>8012518
>changes his tune entirely

If you want, I can pick up this side of your goalpost and help you move it.
>>
>>8012519
>>changes his tune entirely
There was no "tune change" at all. If you can't grasp the actual meaning of the earlier statements I made, it's your problem. You can try reading them again and again until you maybe stop projecting nonsense into them. That's all.
>>
>>8012527
Perhaps you should re-read

>>8012504
>>8012451
>>8012418

And understand why they were posted. Either start being precise or stop posting.
>>
>>8012532
"They were posted" because someone apparently has a comprehension issue. But what can you expect from someone who apparently believes that the state someone is in has an influence on what stars or planets are visible near the Moon at a given time.
>>
the sun
>>
>>8012537
You really are a moron it seems and incorrect on everything you've posted ITT. You need to gb2/b/, kid.
>>
>>8012307
>>8012315
Every night I look up at that "star" and I think to myself "wow we've actually been there", that little dot of light millions of miles away.
>>
>>8012287
Jupiter you dongus.
>>
>>8012321
No, Venus is just large and bright.
Stay up till 5AM during the winter and it's easily the brightest thing in the sky.
>>
>>8012287
tits
>>
>>8012429
it's funny that some people think certain cartoons aren't "cartoons" just because they were drawn by a sweaty, fat, asian
>>
Interesting, because I'm also in Indiana and this evening I also saw a very bright star (planet) right next to the full moon, which usually washes out stars.
>>
>>8012293
I dated one in high school. Pure heaven.
>>
>>8012730
Not the person you responded to but they seem to be a rare breed. They either have fake boobs or obese with big boobs. Slim redheads tend to be on the small side if they are natural. Lucky bastard.
>>
>>8012730

I dated one before. D cup and size 4 pants. Total nympho. Too bad she was a NEET.
>>
>>8012701
>I'm also in Indiana
EVERYBODY who could see the Moon yesterday saw Jupiter next to it. Your location is completely irrelevant. Someone already pointed it out, but then some idiot started trolling him projecting some nonsense into what he was saying.

>>8012673
>Stay up till 5AM during the winter
It's not a rule that Venus is visible in the morning during the winter. It might be visible either in the morning or in the evening anytime during the year (or not visible at all if its angular distance from the Sun is too small - remember that Venus is an inner planet). It all depends on the relative positions of the Earth and Venus in their orbits.
>>
>>8013659
>It's not a rule that Venus is visible in the morning during the winter.
Yes but this is the time where the angular distance between the Sun and the moon is smallest and Venus is "full". His post was just saying that at 5 am during winter Venus is the brightest it will be.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160418-122456~2.png (697KB, 1440x1749px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160418-122456~2.png
697KB, 1440x1749px
>>8012287
It's Jupiter. I've been tracking it for two months now. It has slowly made its way toward the moon from the left part of the sky.
>>
>>8012451
>Large Megellanic Cloud
Uh, ok.
>>
>>8012324

Would it be painful?
>>
>>8013888
It's a a Type 1B Supergiant
>>
>>8012293
The head was photoshopped onto the body, I'm an expert, I can tell from the pixels.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.