[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi , I want to read about alqumia and wanted to know if I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: w-alquimia2.jpg (54KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
w-alquimia2.jpg
54KB, 600x378px
Hi , I want to read about alqumia and wanted to know if I can pass books on the subject (Obviously that can be downloaded from any page )
Thank you!
>>
>>8005163
Your native language is spanish?
>>
Yes, I not speak in english :(
>>
And read*
>>
>>8005163
>I want to read about alqumia
OK, why?

> and wanted to know if I can pass books on the subject
Strictly speaking if you et enough books an alchemy you will pass books on the subject.

Think about it.

On a more constructive note, you could download the about 600 hits I found on Google on Gutenberg and feed this into Google Translate. Translation is normally good between western languages that I have tried. Finnish can be a little bizarre in translations but that is to be expected.
>>
Okay. No problem , please leave a link where to download
Thank you!
>>
>>8005163
pseudoscience belong on >>>/x/
>>
I'm new around here do not know how I can find books forum / x / Help my pls
>>
>>8007034
>link
I really thought Project Gutenberg was well known. Anyways: www.gutenberg.org. There you can search for "alchemy".

Then you pipe it to translate.google.com and bob's your uncle.

You still haven't told us why you want to do this, after all this is /sci/.
>>
I want to read about it because in chemistry at my school are happening , and I really liked it to alter matter and rebuild it , really eh been putting some things in chemistry with other kinds of science ye been thinking about some theories and want to know if someone already thought and checked , then I plan on ordering books from biology or physics
But where to find them, thank you for showing this page , thank you!
>>
>>8009110
>been thinking about some theories and want to know if someone already thought and checked
In that case I'd rather check scholar.google.com rather than old text on alchemy. I am not sure, for instance, how much chemistry depends on the phase of the moon. You could also try on this forum - crazy at it often may seem there are some genuine /sci/entists in here.
>>
Cool,good to know
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.