[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

probably not the rigth place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Naamloos.png (272KB, 552x887px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos.png
272KB, 552x887px
Im going to keep this short and simple!
sorry in advance for my grammar.

I have ADHD like alot of people in the netherlands

That means that school is made very difficult for me without my medicines.

the company eurocept bougth all the rigths to the medicines i use and more then 30,000 other people and by buying the rigths it means no more unbranded signs are allowed to be sold...

Now thats not much of a problem?

well they made it so expensive that every insurance company in the netherlands whont compensate me so now i get a bill of $400 every month... wich means i have to choose either medicines and get a job to pay for them and no school wich makes no sense at all.....

Or no medicines and going back to school..... well that aint gonna work either

WHAT DOES SOMEONE DO IN THIS SITUATION?

The most fucked up thing is.... in the netherlands we have this magazine called the quote 500 that has the 500 richest people in there (localy)

IF YOU GOOGLE ANY OF THE FUCKING DIRECTORS NAME GUESS WHAT SHOWS UP FIRST? YEAH THAT FUCKING MAGAZINE
>>
> omg liiike i have ADHMD or whatevaaar and its liiike omg life is so hard for meee im such a different persooooonn.

gtfo attention whore
>>
>>8001222
Drop the medicine, find another solution.
For some it is meditation, for others it is relaxation.

Most of ADHD cases can be prevented by force of will.
>>
fuck you 2 sir if i wanted any attention i would post this on my fucking facebook wall and not on the only fucking site with a good system to stay anonymous
>>
>>8001222
>the company eurocept bougth all the rigths to the medicines i use and more then 30,000 other people and by buying the rigths it means no more unbranded signs are allowed to be sold...
don't give us this shit

what did they do exactly, in terms of patents?
What was the situation before?

Can you get that medication in another country?
>>
>>8001222
>ADHD

Also known as being a teenager.
>>
>>8001228
>>8001411

This tbqh, when I was in school being diagnosed with ADHD wasn't a thing yet I would probably be diagnosed now, you just have to force yourself through it as hard as it is to concentrate
>>
Lots of coffee can act as a substitute
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 8350x9999px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 8350x9999px
>just bee yourself lmao
>>
File: spacesex.png (181KB, 278x396px) Image search: [Google]
spacesex.png
181KB, 278x396px
>>8001447
Be raised in a single mother home as an adolescent and chances are you demonstrate symptoms of ADHD.

It isn't a disorder whatsoever, read Romeo and Juliette, adolescence is a time of madness for young men. Hence why girls do better than boys at the secondary level.
>>
>>8001513
>read literal non science archaic fiction for your ideas about the world
Back to /lit/
>>
File: 1458974087801.png (841KB, 582x795px) Image search: [Google]
1458974087801.png
841KB, 582x795px
>>8001573
>thinking your educated
>not reading Shakespeare

Shiggy diggy son
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.