[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sci/ I Have a very important question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: plshelp.png (118KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
plshelp.png
118KB, 256x256px
Please read to the end as it is serious.

I have found(/understood) how 'science' and 'everything' in the universe really work, I am able to provide all the proof to it as well as demonstrate.
But the problem is that by doing so, it will be a huge slap to the face to many scientists, beliefs and researches invested in so far, and also a huge blow to all the profiting in existence atm...
So basically most of the 'fame'(in science), 'in charge' and 'rich' people in the world will probably be against it and would probably want me dead too..

Now my question is... (and I know there are many trolls on 4chan but please try to be serious about your answer here...)

How do I publish it to the whole world, claim rights to that information (to go down in history as the person who discovered it), make sure it wont be abused and my self to not be killed, all at the same time..?

Any suggestions on where and how to publish it or how to go about it all?

Many Thanks.
>>
>>7992408
Give to us first obviously, we'll tell you if its good
>>
>>7992410
I don't really think it's a good idea
>>
File: ayy.png (120KB, 387x357px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
120KB, 387x357px
>discover the ultimate truth of the universe
>go on 4chan and brag immediately

yeah no
>>
>>7992420
Well fuck off then you tease
>>
>>7992420
Sounds like what deluded people and religious nuts say, fragility of faith innit
>>
Mathematics are the language of Phisics, do you have the math to prove what you say? Sounds good anyway.
>>
>>7992408
>Please read to the end as it is serious.
This is always a 100% guarantee that the rest of the post is garbage...

Well, obviously, what you should do is build an anti-gravity device or a free energy machine or a faster-than-light spacecraft or... Oh, what's that? Your ultimate discovery doesn't actually lead to any new technology of any kind? What a shame.
>>
If you really have found the answer to the Universe, answer this important question:

How do i get a girlfriend?
>>
>>7992408
>How do I publish it to the whole world, claim rights to that information (to go down in history as the person who discovered it)
If you knew the truth why would you even care?
Intellectual property and copyright is a farce anyways
sage
>>
File: tumblr_mmdo7s0Wpe1rjv85eo1_500.jpg (139KB, 447x393px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmdo7s0Wpe1rjv85eo1_500.jpg
139KB, 447x393px
Find your nearest patent office and tell your local news paper
>>
>>7992527
It is based on a more correct approach to 'mathematics', one which is based on reality(nature) without use of any kind of "theory" what so ever. (it does work both mathematically and in reality)

>>7992538
Already done, and more than just those during the experiments. Not a spacecraft though, but I have created a tiny semi stable micro black hole(pierced/negative point in matter(/space) ) in a desert, it swallowed 10.5km radius creating a crater in less than a blink of an eye, without any sound, radiation nor effect on the surrounding outside of the radius. (it should've been faster than light from what I know)
>>
File: 1459199430212.jpg (68KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1459199430212.jpg
68KB, 700x714px
>>7992578
If you understand the complexities of the universe, why is basic English such a challenge?
>>
>>7992587
maybe English isn't his first language but he's well studied in physics? maybe?
>>
>>7992420
Just fucking tell me
>>
File: 1459620947282.gif (2MB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1459620947282.gif
2MB, 500x391px
>>7992578
What happened after your black hole magically sucked everything in a specific radius?
>>
File: timecube[1].jpg (41KB, 519x266px) Image search: [Google]
timecube[1].jpg
41KB, 519x266px
>>7992408
You should definitely start a heady website where you explain your world-shaking discovery in exquisite detail over the course of several 100,000 word html documents with hand-drawn illustration. For added impact it is recommended you start a youtube channel with several ~60 minute videos of you emphatically explaining the rationale behind your claims over a series of tangentially related still images. Follow these simple steps and you are all but guaranteed to take the intellectual world by storm and radically transform humanity's view of the world. Cheers!
>>
>>7992606
Nothing, just a crater in front of my eyes and silence as if nothing happened. (I was lucky that I was cautious enough setting the observation base ~15km away from the center point)
>>
>>7992587
I mean, I see where this thread is quickly heading but this was a really dumb post.
>>
File: 1457973296032.jpg (141KB, 586x614px) Image search: [Google]
1457973296032.jpg
141KB, 586x614px
>>7992637
So a black hole sucked up all matter in a 10.5 km radius and then it all that matter disappeared. Surely you, with your understanding of the universe, should be able to explain what exactly happened?
>>
>>7992637
when did you do this? Given that keyhole satellites certainly picked up the newly formed 10km hole in the earth within a few minutes, its hard to imagine you haven't gotten a visit from some concerned parties if you conducted this experiment more than a few hours ago...
>>
>>7992661
Well I mean even if he wasn't talking shit, how would they go about this? Wouldn't human eyes still need to see it? I'm sure they don't have a "look for giant holes in the desert" systems. Not to mention there probably aren't that many eyes on real time geographic surveillance.
>>
>>7992654
I can easily explain it but its a question of will you understand it, or will someone suddenly understand how it all works too by reading it...

But here goes nothing...

I have refined an inactive condensed-positive-space-charge matter. and activated it using a tuned electro-magnetic field by creating a resonance with that matter (activating it), which lead to piercing the space(space is matter too in a way), which lead to a negative-charge hole in space that sucked surrounding matter(/energy) until the the space neutralized and stabilized itself.
>>
>>7992674
There are algorithms that detect changes in places where changes are not expected, which is why they can pinpoint a group of 50 pickup trucks gathered in the Iraqi desert without having to manually scan 50,000 sq. mi. of terrain.

This is all speculation of course but it seems safe to assume any organization that take new very high resolution images of the earth's surface a couple of times per hour has the computational power to pick out all the relevant information from that data.

>>7992706
That's not totally implausible sounding except that "positive-space-charge matter" sounds an awful lot like ordinary matter, and if it was capable of generate negative field density by juicing it with EMF it seems like this would have been discovered already by accident. But I suppose if you can disappear large chunks of earth then you'll be able to prove it in short order.
>>
Follow The dread Pirate Roberts Philosophy
>>
>>7992408
You need medical help anon. No shame in that, take care.
>>
>>7992871
> "positive-space-charge matter"
Not a 'stable'(synchronized) positive state matter in space, but 2 micrograms that have a condensed unstable(not synchronized) positive space charge in the matter (in an inactive state).

> if it was capable of generate negative field density
It didnt generate negative field density, it only activated the condensed positive-space-charge via a resonance positive-space-charge frequency tuned EMF allowing movement to the charge(energy). With the ability to move, it pierced the stable space the size of the charge(refined matter) making it negative matter charged hole.
Positive charge destroying(piercing) positive charge in a stable-neutral-point of space leaving it a semi unstable(semi not synchronized) negative charged point.
>>
>>7992956
regan harris get off 4chan
>>
File: 1460249617123.png (22KB, 651x429px) Image search: [Google]
1460249617123.png
22KB, 651x429px
>>7992408
Post it here
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.