[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space ships and space travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: space travel.jpg (128KB, 1008x598px) Image search: [Google]
space travel.jpg
128KB, 1008x598px
I've been thinking about how we could travel to outer space and become friends with ayylmaos. I've come up with several ideas/theories to how we can make earth or any space object travel in infinity until we hit something like a planet or something else.

I'm not a genious when it comes to this but heres all of my ideas:

1. All big corperations go together and build a massive engine on earth. Now you might ask, what would fuel such a massive engine? Simple I say, we just suck out energy from the sun and somehow make the engine work and we can now travel with earth into outer space.

2. It's almost similar to my previous idea about the engine, but this time "the big corperations" drill a hole down to the earth's core. If we build a massive glass dome around the earth like a lid for a cooking pot with a small small hole in it. The energy from the core will slowly take us forward like a natural engine. It will also last for a long time since all the energy will have to go through the tiny hole in the dome. You can also make it like a gas canister where you have a small valve you can turn and you can now decide whenever you want to let the energy out.

You might think we will cook inside since it is so hot inside the dome because of the core's warmth and energy. This can be solved by inbreeding for generations with people that are very heat tolerant, in the end everyone will be able to endure tha extreme heat.
>>
>>7991971
cont.

3. We send a massive square-shaped rocket out to space with millions of people. This rocket is ofcourse self-sustained and produce it's own resources and therefore can travel in unlimited amounts of time. This rocket will ofcourse lose speed and fuel as it travels in space, but there is a solution. We take help of gravity and receive some help from other planets orbits. The square rocket will work as a pebble in a slingshot and we will therefore be slunged away from planet to planet for a very long time.

This will require generations and alot of patience from every individual on the ship, but it's all gonna be worth it later when we either find a planet or some nice ayylmao race.

Can these ideas ever come true and if so when? I beleive so.

Do you also have some nice ideas that could one day save the human race and civilization?
>>
is this a copypasta?

How long did you take writing this bait? Holy fuck.

It's pretty good tho
>>
groups of people (5 or so) in cryosleep are shot into space with life support for hundreds of years, computers navigating/powering the ship with solar energy, the people wake up on whatever planet they crash into to start working on it and... y'know, do shit and also fuk

we do this 10 times a year for 1000 years, randomly shooting people into space in every direction

or just mars but thats not as fun
>>
>>7992025
No it's not, I'm just curious to how we can solve our earth's/civilization's problems by migrating to another planet or galaxy.

>>7992068
Sounds good and all but how will they get food and stuff? What if they wake up on a moon with no grass or air?

They have no house/living quarters so how would they manage to fuck and keep the babies alive or themselves for that matter?
Maybe would've worked if they got shot out with some kind of tent and some kind of oxygen production mechanism.
>>
>>7991971
>we just suck out energy from the sun

OP confirmed for wanting to join the First Order and blow up planets.
>>
>>7992096
No, I am coming up with brilliant ideas to how we can save mankind from extinction. You got a better idea?
>>
>>7991971
>until we hit something

you'll be swallowed by a black hole you didn't notice in time to avoid the "point of no return" that surround it (it's related to the power of your engines), witch is a huge piece of space, HUGE
>>
>>7991971
Inbreeding alone makes you heat tolerant
See: Arabs
>>
>>7992115
>how we can save mankind from extinction. You got a better idea?

if you eliminate the kikes everything else will be fine; daily reminder that they financed EVERY war since Napoleon (and yes, both sides usually, including terrorists groups)
>>
>>7992148
>implying wars aren't beneficial to humankind

You do realize almost all progress is due to wars, right?
>>
>>7992080
thats what I mean, they'd be sent out with a greenhouse tent thing and the shuttle would become their domicile
>>
>>7991973
>some nice ayylmao race

>nice

good luck with that
unless you watched too many movies, I'd like to inform you that the majority of aliens doesn't look like us in the slightest: their aspect could resemble a fridge with tentacles, a whale with 3 heads and 7 eyes or a 50 meters tall furry hippo, or... a mix of them but with wings...
>>
>>7991971
This is flawless
>>
File: ayylmao2.jpg (14KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao2.jpg
14KB, 274x184px
>>7992189
What do you base these fact on? Have you met an alien?

How do you know there's not some kind of nice alien race out there? Seems like you've seen too many ayylmao invasion movies.
>>
That was entertaining OP. You should make a youtube channel or something, call it pothead science or something.
I'm sure it'll be a big hit. You put ads in it and you get mad shekels smoking dope and making up shit all day
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.