[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the big bang make a sound?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1412364834384[2].png (80KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
1412364834384[2].png
80KB, 200x198px
Did the big bang make a sound?
>>
>>7991448
In vacuum?
>>
>>7991458

The Big Bang was literally the opposite of a vacuum.
>>
>>7991448
i dont know a lot about it sorry
>>
>>7991632
At least you're being honest about it
>>
>>7991448
Yes, but how loud it was depends on when you're talking about. It was deafening near the beginning.
>>7991458
>big bang
>vacuum
the universe was denser than our atmosphere for years
>>
>>7991448
if it did, it still does?
>>
>>7991448
It would probably be more of a woosh than a bang, right?
>>
>>7991448

...yes but within itself
>>
>>7991894
Where did that sound go?

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around does it make a sound? If yes then why can't I hear it? Why doesn't the sound travel to me?
>>
>>7991901
sound is oscillation and oscillation gets damped. it's existance is objective and not dependant on an observer
>>
>>7991927
damped
by what?
How long does this take?

You'd think something like the Big Bang would persist
>>
>>7991448
What did the big bang taste like?
>>
>>7991968
Like Kaley Cuoco.
>>
File: kaleycuoco.jpg (63KB, 760x511px)
kaleycuoco.jpg
63KB, 760x511px
>>7992014
>imagine he sitting on your face with cheeks over your nose
>>
>>7992033
>tfw sudden flashback to a girl uncontrollably squeezing your ears with her thighs

._.
>>
>be me
>go to a massage parlor
>have sex with girl
>after I'm about to leave I overhear the girl tell the mama-san say "He was good"
>confused

What did she mean?
>>
>>7991901
sounds exist whether or not there is something to percept them
>>
>>7991937
i was refering to the tree. it gets dampened mainly by trees and ground. on the matter of the big bang, i guess it could be damped by literally anything, it had the whole world in its disposal and it's been a reeeeally long time
>>
>>7991448
http://faculty.washington.edu/jcramer/BigBang/Planck_2013/BBSnd100.wav
>>
>>7992166
you told her she could keep the tip
>>
>>7991448
Well of course it did, why wouldnt it
>>
>>7991968
Burned bacon apparently. That's what space tastes like at least, so I imagine it would be something at least slightly similar...
>>
>>7993501
Except the burned bacon is what the sun tastes like, no way to tell what space around other stars or no star or totally different environments tastes like
>>
>>7993474
Even though during the meeting he was too flaccid to give the tip
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.