[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grown-up Jacob

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (272KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272KB, 960x540px
Remember this guy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeFCiWBM638

This is from 27/11/2015
>>
>>7989081
JUST
>>
>>7989081
He's a lot more likeable now
>>
>>7989081
He's not as spergy as before which is good.

Has he done anything important yet though?
>>
>>7989081
Fun fact: Jacob didn't get enough credits to get his masters, he just got a "certificate of completion", if Perimeter has similar standards to my institution that means he averaged less than 50% across the entire year.
>>
>>7989081
This presentation made no fucking sense at all I LOVE IT BECAUSE IM A AUTISTIC FAGGOT
>>
the laugh at 6:30 is cringeworthy
>>
sup jacob
>>
>>7989115
??? how and why????
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-FOOQ1TpE
>>
He was a child genius that was obviously never given a childhood. He has autism and once everyone found out he should be put on a pedestal he was expected to grow up to college at at like 12 or whatever it was.

He's trying to live the life he never had before. give the kid a break.
>>
>>7989115
Typical autist, photographic memory but no capacity for high level abstract thinking.
>>
>>7989081
> still baffled this fag dared to wear sandals on a stage, must be due to massive autism
>>
>>7989115
rip
>>
>>7989081

oh my god his laugh
the AUTISM HOLY SHIT SOMEONE STOP HIM
>>
this thread makes me sad. why are you all just laughing at an autistic person?
>>
>>7989703
You have no clue about autism
And that's by 4channer standards
>>
>>7989081
The burn out hits.

Every. Single. Time.
>>
what holy shit did the new einstein
become a rapper
>>
>>7990278
because they are funny?
>>
File: UTrTgyM.jpg (64KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
UTrTgyM.jpg
64KB, 1024x1024px
>>7989703

It's really more the reverse; autism doesn't immunize your academic venture from any sort of failure, and someone with high mental capacity is categorically capable of failing to comprehend concepts.
>>
>>7989115

I'd like to talk shit because I dislike him, but I probably couldn't have done much better in that type of program.
>>
>>7990500
What the fuck are you even saying
>>
>>7989115
Wait for real? How? Was he riding on a huge ego and didn't do the work? What the fuck?
>>
>>7989582
sup HEAEHAUEU
>>
File: outerkevin.jpg (28KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
outerkevin.jpg
28KB, 500x480px
What is he even doing?
How is he even going to "prove Einstein wrong!!!!1!!one!" ?
>>
>>7989115
omg he flopped
>>
>>7989081
>dat laugh
>>
>>7989081
Where were you when Jacob got THICK?

THICK
H
I
C
K
>>
>>7989115
But couldn't this be explained by the fact that he just didn't attend enough classes?
>>
>>7989081
Guy is a better public speaker than he gives himself credit for. Much better than some of the autistic professors I have. He explains things well too. Used to dislike the guy, guy has really developed.
>>
>>7989115
JUST
>>
>>7989081
>autistic
>fat
>acne ridden face
He's ready to browse 4chan.
>>
File: reeeee.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
>8:02
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
The video felt like an episode of The Big Bang Theory. I wonder if Jacob likes that show
>>
>>7989081
Another failed child prodigy, I feel bad for his mom, you can tell she honestly believed he would be the next Einstein.
>>
File: 1445903487070.jpg (56KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1445903487070.jpg
56KB, 722x349px
Probably has a tough life. Probably aspires to be normal, associate with girls, etc. Instead he is compulsive around one topic and that is all he knows.

:(
>>
>>7990599

I'm saying that people with autism are also capable of failure, even though they generally learn quicker.

Back to /fit/ senpai
>>
>>7989115
>accomplishments = intelligence

/sci/
>>
>>7989696
This pretty much. Everyone forced him to do so much stuff instead of letting him relax. I blame the parents.
>>
>>7989081
Kek, that laugh is brilliant

His speaking is pretty good tho. The only way you could tell he's autistic is that continuous beta waddling
>>
>>7994007
/sci/ is the opposite of that though - it's full of people with literally no achievements in denial about being thick cunts, desperate to hang on to the sad belief that they are intelligent.
>>
>>7994021
This. See >>7986004
>>
he graduated at the top of his class in the perimeter institute

and do i even need to >imply that anyone on sci has even a fraction of his potential?

kid is a profound genius, hes not some cuck who "got 140" on an online IQ test

even compared to other verified geniuses, he is considered a genius.

he has a hawking-tier intellect, dont pretend for a second any of you are even remotely close
>>
acadummies on sci pretend they are smart by insulting a true genius

did you learn all of highschool math in 2 weeks?

were you the top of your class in advanced university courses when you were a kid?

did you get a phd in astrophysics as a child?

i didnt think so
just think, it took you years to learn what took him 2 weeks. remember how you struggled in your math courses, how it took you hours or days to solidify your understanding of concepts.

what took you hours of practice and hundreds of math problems took him minutes and only a couple problems.

it took you months, it took him hours

dont even try and insult this kid
>>
this thread took a turn into autism levels that shouldnt be possible
>>
>>7989081
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>7994021
It's funny because /sci/ will actually attack people with accomplishments and accuse them are being lesser beings for accomplishing things.
>>
>>7994371
Yup

>/Sci/
>/a/

are the shittiest boards
It is amazing how they deny differences between races whenever "/pol/" some in kek
This board is a joke.
>>
Why does he do these talks? It's embarassing.
>>
>>7994062
But.... he failed college. "Smart but lazy" right?
>>
>>7993875
>I feel bad for his mom
Wow dude. I say this in a very non-4chan, literal way: kill yourself.
>>
>>7994074
>just think, it took you years to learn what took him 2 weeks. remember how you struggled in your math courses, how it took you hours or days to solidify your understanding of concepts.
i didnt struggle senpai, sounds like you're just projecting
>>
>>7989081
this guy is supposedly autistic yet he has a sense of humor and is presenting a speech about a normal topics and complaints to a bunch of strangers. is autism even real? it seems like a very incoherent idea to me.
>>
>>7995142
he certainly doesn't seem much more awkward than the average 17 year old. what is autism even supposed to mean?
>>
>>7994062
>>7994074
t. Jacob Barnett
>>
File: IMG_0841.jpg (113KB, 915x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0841.jpg
113KB, 915x960px
He's literally running circles around his audience.
>>
Jacob is a cool guy. Shreking it in physics,
>>
>>7989115
>spent all his study time posing for 'the next einstein' photos and cleaning marker off his windows
>>
>>7993779
I present you with the worlds most autistic man, and I am not talking about Jacob.
>>
>>7989081
Man if we had gone to the same school i would have bullied the shit out of him. physicists are fucking gay idiots
>>
>>7989115
don't you just need 15 credits of courses and 30 credits for your thesis?
So you only need to take 5 courses total, it seems pretty easy as long as you get accepted to the program
>>
>>7993779
Seconded
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.