[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost Poop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

File: image20160405-1674-6keyxc.jpg (39KB, 350x368px) Image search: [Google]
image20160405-1674-6keyxc.jpg
39KB, 350x368px
Sometimes, when you poop, you wipe it and there's nothing on the paper, and that's the absolute best feeling you could ever have.
I wanna know what causes ghost poops. I wanna have more of them! A lot! Tell me!
Is it a low carbohydrate diet?
Does it have anything to do with fibers?
Which fibers are the best for ghost poops?
How does this whole thing works?
I suppose fermentation makes your poop messy, is that it?

PLEASE HELP ME GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS
>>
>>7980081
i'm not sure but i think you need low fibers and low fats to keep consistency. try eating a lot of chicken and bread and report back with results
>>
is that safe, tho?
>>
>>7980097
also, what about metamucil? ever tried?
>>
>>7980118
nah, im not a biofag. but i have minor constipation issues and from that i learned that fibers make stool softer, mushier. and at the easter feast, after i eat the fat-rich spitroasted lamb, i sit and shit for days. i also remember a mythbusters episode [spoiler]inb4 >mythbusters hurr[/spoiler] where they wanted to polish a turd. the walrus dude had picked carnivore's stool, which seemed much more consistent than the herbivore's stool the other guy picked. not sure if consistent is the right word, better held together maybe?
>>
>>7980265
Should be the opposite, herbivores' faeces are generally better held together due to more cellulose
>>
I only have anecdotal evidence but the past 2 weeks I have eaten pretty unhealthy (low fiber high fat medium carbs and protein) and had perfect shits that did not require wiping.
>>
>>7980349
maybe it's about different types of fiber
>>
>>7980349
It could be the high fat lubricating your ass hole.
>>
>>7980081
Sometimes I'll wipe my ass after taking a dump and there will still be poop. Then I'll wipe again. One hundred wipes, all poop. I don't know what to do /sci/ help me
>>
>>7980520
There's a small piece of turd still inside your anus. Try this: take a 20oz bottle, fill it with warm water. Lubricate the mouth with some KY. Stick it up your butt, squeeze all the water up your asshole, then expelled it all into the toilet. It will wash the residual stuck mini turd out. I do this every time a shit. Follow with a wet wipe for an ultra clean feeling.
>>
>>7980081
Ghost Poops are the best. Its fucking amazing. I'd change my diet if it meant guaranteed ghost shits.
>>
File: 1445205729499.jpg (23KB, 448x373px) Image search: [Google]
1445205729499.jpg
23KB, 448x373px
>>7980081
>he likes wasting good toilet paper
>>
>>7980081
finally an important question

surely there have been studies of this phenomemeon

I too would like to know

thanks OP
>>
Increasing fiber intake will cause this to happen. Insoluble is better than soluble but both will work.
>>
>>7980081
eat this shit OP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psyllium_seed_husks

t. power bottom dick pig
>>
>>7980455
(1) exactly so, soluble fibre tends to soften the stool, insoluble tends to harden
(2) note there is a continuum of fibre solubility, so the division into two classes is arbitrary
>>
File: zu_gut.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
zu_gut.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
This is answered in Quantum gauge field theory of non-commutative symmetry groups

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faddeev%E2%80%93Popov_ghost
>>
Just spread you ass cheeks as far as possible when you shit, dumbass.

You ever seen a dog wipe it's ass? No, because no ass cheeks.
>>
>>7980555
>your asshole is big enough to take a 20oz bottle top
Gay
>>
File: interdasting.jpg (51KB, 685x567px) Image search: [Google]
interdasting.jpg
51KB, 685x567px
>>7982423
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faddeev%E2%80%93Popov_ghost
>>
>>7980555
That's fucking stupid. You have an enema every time you poop? wtf man.

>>7981042
yeah! me too! that's what I want!

>>7981073
i dont.

>>7981547
yay!

>>7981938
thanks, i'll get on that.

>>7981991
yes! yes! i'll get myself some of it today. also, tell me more about this! do you have to make an enema before anal play or are you always clean?
>>
from my observations if you poo after you haven't eaten in a while you get ghost poop
>>
>>7982853
more complete combustion? interesting
>>
>>7982798
>do you have to make an enema before anal play or are you always clean?

I drink my coffee in the morning and am extremely regular, I am usually always clean. I haven't had to do an enema in years, occasionally a very small douche or just a quick poke around in the shower to check and clean up a little bit.

queens that constantly have to enema don't know what the fuck they're doing and have an awful diet anyways.
>>
>>7980081
You call these "one wipers"
>>
>>7983155
this. It's not wasted if it's the only way to affirm you have no shit hanging out of your ass. Always wipe until it comes out clean.
>>
>>7980520
When I get this I push the little poop further back inside (with some tp ofc) while standing up (like simultaneously), then stand around for a few secs, usually that enables me to wipe fully clean and save the little poop for next time.
>>
>>7983146
>>7981991
I want shits like this partly so I can actually do try out some assplay. Even doing it in the shower is pretty gross while being dirty in there, and enemas are a hassle.

Luckily I have some psyllium fibre capsules left from a while ago. I will try and take those every day consistently as well as eat more fruits and see if it improves things.
>>
>not using a bidet after wiping to make sure you are 100% clean and fresh

You're not different from cavemen.
>>
File: 1459809229790.gif (1MB, 446x469px) Image search: [Google]
1459809229790.gif
1MB, 446x469px
>>7983184
>save the little poop for next time
>>
I also have these sometimes
But they hurt so fucking much i literally cry
It's worth it tho

Also while we are talking about this shit
Since like 3 weeks there is blood everytime I take a shit and wipe my ass

I'm not really into showing some doctor my asshole

What should I do, it started to hurt when I wipe my ass few days ago and it takes forever to get clean
>>
>>7983437
If it's your anus bleeding it's not a big deal. You might've wiped so much it made a little wound, or it's a hemorrhoid which will go away on its own as well probably.

If there's actual blood in your stool you should without a doubt visit a doctor.
>>
>>7983437
probably an anal fissure, you might have done it while trying to push one out
>>
>>7983146
What's your diet?

>>7983163
Yes, but some people only need to wipe once.

>>7983187
Please report back with your fidings.

>>7983437
These are not supposed to hurt.
>>
First step is to squat when you shit. ATG, straight backed squat is the ideal. The consistency of your shit matters a lot less when you're shitting the way your body was designed to shit.
>>
>>7983852
pescetarian/mediterranean/Okinawan
basically no red meat/pork
lots of fish, fruits, veggies, legumes, whole grain and complex carbs
never eat fried foods

I do this for health reasons, I have a heart condition so I try to limit my intake of anything that could result in heart disease down the line. It just so happens that the diet makes me super regular and have clean bowel movements.
>>
>>7984026
Shit, I might actually try this.
>>
>>7984026
On a related not I also once read that giving birth while squatting is much less painful than lying down. Anyone know how true this is?
>>
This is weird, I was looking this up only the other day. I've been eating a fuckload of mixed berries lately (blue, black and rasp) and that's seemed to increase the occurance of one
>>
>>7985460
Depends on how heavy you squat.
>>
>>7984045
>never eat fried foods

Well, I guess I'll have to stick with topping, because there is no way I'm giving up delicious fried food.

>>7985462
It's the best feeling ever.
>>
>>7980520
>all these dry-wiping fags

If you have your sink within arms reach, then turn the water on slightly, and you can wet your TP before you wipe. It beats buying baby wipes for the rest of your life. I usually do 2-3 dry wipes first to get the bulk, then 3-4 wet wipes to get the remainder.

If your sink is out of reach then buy a sponge and soak it with water before your poop and have it next to you. Small towels work too.
>>
>>7986859
I do that. But it is very tedious, and the toilet paper usually tears, and I get my hands dirty.
>>
File: wp_ss_20151122_0002.png (460KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20151122_0002.png
460KB, 480x800px
>>7986863
If your TP tears then your stuff is weak and you should probably spend more than $2 on your goods. You're going to be pooping for the rest of your life, my man. You need to invest in your anus
>>
>>7986871
I've tried lots of toilet paper. They all seem to tear easily. Sometimes I use napkins because they are more resistant.
>>
File: howtopoop.jpg (73KB, 1136x830px) Image search: [Google]
howtopoop.jpg
73KB, 1136x830px
this is what I have been doing

I also drink a lot of green tea with is astringent and may harden my poop
>>
>>7986873
Where do you live? Maybe you use too much water?
>>
>>7986893
Are you sure about this? Because I was under the impression that fermentation of carbohydrates in the gut would lead to messy pooping. You know, as in lactose intolerance.
>>
>>7986847
I only abstain from fried foods for health reasons, you can have them, in moderation, just like any other kinds of junk food. Eating them every now and then won't mess up your ass play, just don't eat them everyday.

besides, once you learn the wonders of p-spot orgasms, you may just do whatever it takes to make sure you're ready all the time.
>>
>>7986914
>p-spot orgasms
oh my!
>>
>>7986905
they mean foods with complex carbohydrates, not simple sugars, those probably do ferment to some degree in your gut
>>
File: Fighting Ogres in BBI.jpg (30KB, 178x217px) Image search: [Google]
Fighting Ogres in BBI.jpg
30KB, 178x217px
>/sci/ - rectal hygiene for clean anal sex
>>
>>7986905
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01593800
>Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus alleviate lactose intolerance through their ability to produce lactase enzyme

I think it's fine, maybe this is why fermented foods like soy sauce, fermented beans and kimchi are so popular in china, korea and japan
>>
>>7986933
Cool digits. I'd like to know more about the mechanisms of this whole thing. I am actually pissed off that little research has been done in this field.

>>7986934
It isn't only about anal sex, anon. Ghosts poops are godly.
>>
>>7986873
>using toilet paper/wipes
>not just showering after and washing your anus with soap and water
>saving countless trees
>>
>>7986956
Look, FORGET about this. It doesn't matter one bit. This thread isn't about fucking toilet paper. It's about ghost poops.
>>
>>7986961
http://www.pureformen.com/
this shit comes up in the ads in my facebook feed a lot...
haven't tried it yet tho.

also, threads like these are why i always come back to this god forsaken site
>>
>>7986956
I usually poop in the morning though rarely just before I shower, I have difficulty pooping on command.

What is your schedule like?
>>
>>7986969
Shit, I don't live in the US. But I can get my hands on flaxseeds and psillium. Metamucil, I think it's the name.
>>
>>7986956
>wasting gallons of fresh water instead of using a little paper which is biodegradable and renewable
Just wipe your ass with a greenpeace flag
>>
>>7986972
wake up
make oats and coffee
start eating oats and drinking coffee
shitpost on 4chan/read the news
after i've finished my oats and am on the 2nd cup of coffee the alarm bells start going off
bowel movement for 1-2 minutes, fast and clean
shower
get ready for work

>>7986982
if i'm gonna shower before i get ready for work anyways, why not make it right after i shit?
>>
>>7983413
This
>>
>>7980081
Lowcarb worked for me. No carbs, no fiber, I guess. Or maybe it's about gut flora. Messier shits also smell more like death.
>>
>>7980081
I started getting these a few months ago after I started dieting and doing a lot of cardio, like 90% of the time I shit it's clean. I'm convinced it was the calorie deficit since that was all that changed, I ate plenty of fiber before.
>>
>>7989550
I'm thinking about starting a similar thread on /fit/

>>7989768
How did you change your diet?
>>
>>7989550
It's actually an interesting question for science.

All I know is that you need a dense turd that exits the anus quickly. I think if you ate nothing but Powerbars, and a min amount of water you could achieve this daily.
>>
>>7989457
That's strange, because fiber seems to be very important.
>>
>>7989550
Nicki looks a lot better with less make-up desu
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.