[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you take vitamins to keep your brain extra healthy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (26KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 700x396px
>>
Should I be taking fish oil?
Will it make my brain work better?
>>
>>7979791
Modafinil will make your brain work better.
>>
>>7979800
I dunno man. I tried it for a week straight and it took away my feelings. I was like an emotionless robot or something. Also it made my dick extra flaccid. I didn't know that was possible, but it happened. Never again.
>>
>>7979693
All those are going to do is fill you kidneys with extra stones.

>>7979791
Yes, the best type of fish for that situation is snake.
>>
its good for joints but when youre off them for a few days your joints start to hurt a lot more than normal but you get used to it. I think its your body not making as much synovial fluid since you've got a surplus but keep in mind I took 10 times the recommendation

as for mind I didn't notice anything, but its probably more visible the more in tune with your psyche you are. I don't know if a human is that in tune with their psyche
>>
>>7979834
Is it true what the above anon said? Do they reallygibe you kidney stones?
>>
>>7979838
Was it made in America?
>>
>>7979858
Probably
>>
File: 1418111545620.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1418111545620.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
I take no vitamins and eat fast food everyday
>>
>>7979864
How's your brain doing?
>>
>>7979863
Then I'm guessing yea
>>
>>7979873
Is it only if you over do it?
Or will the recommended amount do it?
>>
>>7979877
I don't think it's good to use at all if it's made in America
>>
>>7979864
It's actually suprisingly the amount of filler vegetables that go into pre-packed these days. They are nutritious - but fattening.
>>
>>7979942
>vegetables
>fattening
>>
>>7980342
>What is high calories
>>
>>7980361
>what's moderation
>>
>>7980376
Fuck off faggot, it's my life.
>>
>>7980361
>vegetables
>high calories
>>
>>7979693
EXPENSIVE URINE
>>
I've never seen an in-depth /sci/ post about vitamins, minerals and how they actually absorb.
Could someone who's knowledgeable please post such a post?
>>
>>7980361
>What is your body's inability to access much of the caloric value of these vegetables due to our lack of enzymes to break down cellulose and other plant starches.
>>
>Thinking vitamins do anything unless you're malnourished

You're literally pouring money down the drain
>>
>>7980722

Not if it's vitamin D. Unless you're living in Spain or california, you're most likely going to be deficient.
>>
>>7980722
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16373990

Vitamin C is fairly important for the immune system, but if you do follow an adequate diet you shouldnt need to be taking supplements. However its possible that if you are part of a poorer class in say the US, that you will be too dumb to understand how to eat and may need them.
"You" as in "one" not necessarily you.
>>
>>7980471
Why isn't it possible to extract the vitamins back out and take them again, so they don't go to waste?
>>
>>7979800
Can't get it in the US without a prescription, and ordering it from the UK sounds risky. I don't want it to get seized and end up in some database.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1000x1000px
>not eating AT LEAST 5 of these a week, a dozen eggs a week and 5 different large servings of vegetables a day
>>
>>7982298
This sounds like a meme diet.
>>
>>7982300
Sardines are full of fish oils and micronutrients
Eggs are full of choline, biotin and other micronutrients
Both are full of fat
Vegetables have fiber and micronutrients
>>
>>7980714
>cellulose
>starch
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.