[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What advice would /sci/ give to someone with an IQ less than 100?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: lowiq.png (44KB, 732x250px) Image search: [Google]
lowiq.png
44KB, 732x250px
Poll here: http://strawpoll.me/7278697
>>
>>7978307
stop paying attention to online iq tests
>>
IQ is useless if you don't give it a good use

I would never hire a 200+ genius that all it does is sit on his fat ass all day bragging about how smart he is
>>
>>7978307
If you want to do math/physics/whatever then just forget about your IQ and do it. After you have failed start crying about being born stupid or whatever. Just take care not to start crying and give up because the IQ test gave you 99.
>>
As someone around 115-120 they're mostly just a pattern recognition test. There's obviously a correlation with overall intelligence but one does not necessarily mean the other
>>
>>7978307
I have met several who could breeze through life because of huge IQ and/or total recall. One friend, starting from zero learned German i 3 months sufficiently to work as a post doc there, including presenting the results.

There is an alternative: hard work. This too gives the results.
>>
>>7978413
Just wondering, how did he actually learn German? I've been teaching myself on and off for years. Arbitrary grammar rules (mostly gender cases and a thousand different ways to pluralize nouns) are killing me
>>
>>7978363

>le value of humans is coterminous with my dreary business where I hire people meme business is serious business git gud kid I matter---
>>
>>7978307
Hahahaha oh wow! I didn't know people with IQs below 100 actually exist on this board.

You may as well kill yourself because you won't be able to succeed in any stem. Either that or enjoy being a 9 to 5 wage slave making only 40k a year.

Feels good being part of the high IQ master race.
>>
Correlation doesn't equal causation. We can give you better advice if you tell us if you're dumb or smart
>>
>>7978432
>says the guy who has done an IQ test that gave him 150 iq on internet
>>
>>7978421
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>7978528
What did he meme by this?
>>
>>7978432
Thomas Eddie on had an iq below 100. The guy that built my extension has a multi million dollar building company but is thick as a planck.

You really need to grow up.
>>
>>7978432

It's really too bad that social skills and the ability to influence people correlate more with success than any measure of IQ.

With the way your post reads, I'd say you're about as easy to follow as a blind cat with chronic diarrhea.
>>
>>7978363
This.

People should only be allowed to bitch about their genetics once they've actually reached their potential. Which is to so virtually no one should be allowed to bitch about their genetics.
>>
>>7978307
Stephen Hawking - IQ of 160, contributions to science: next to nothing. Don't try to argue with me about this, look it up for yourself. His story is widely know and compelling because of his condition, but his scientific accomplishments are next to nonexistent. He's got a popular best selling book and he's bound to a wheelchair, that's about it.

IQ doesn't directly translate to actual accomplishments, OP.
>>
>>7978432
>tfw you'll never make above minimum wage because all the way through school it's all been easy and required zero effort and you think the same will be true of working life
>>
>>7978585
It is. You always think the next phase in your life can't be half-assed; it can.
>>
File: 564564654684.jpg (44KB, 451x392px) Image search: [Google]
564564654684.jpg
44KB, 451x392px
>>7978444
>>7978534
>>7978550
>>7978580
>brainlets on damage control
>>
File: 98498498498498.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
98498498498498.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>7978585
>this logic
No surprise you got a low IQ score result, lmao.
>>
>>7978597
your mom was on damage control last night
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.