[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intelligence and Autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images (4).png (13KB, 396x371px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).png
13KB, 396x371px
Do you have aspergers/autism?

Is it true that having high intelligence increases the chance of you having autistic traits and poor social skills?
>>
>>7977037
no, you're just a closet autist. Stop trying to justify it by thinking it's due to the fact that you're UBER intelligent
>>
>>7977037
Yes, I have both aspergers and low functioning autism. I think these traits largely stem from the fact that I'm so well intellectually endowed.

When you outpace everyone to the point of doing laps around them, mentally, it can be isolating. Simple interactions become complex puzzles due to my heightened intelligence, and ability to see more where others see less.
>>
>>7977037
Savantism and autism aren't the same thing, no.
>>
>>7977058
>I have both
How to identify fakes, step one:
>claiming to possess traits
Anyone that knows the truth about TFQ knows that she has barely any traits to speak of. The only thing we really know about her is that she seems to have memory problems. Appears to if nothing else.

Daily reminder that TFQ is an ARG from >>>/x/.
>>
>>7977037
if you were intelligent you could contrive proper social skills

b-but 150iq aspie with no SS here!!

fuck off, youre dumb if you cant interact with humanity or improve at doing so
>>
>>7977037

Yes i am very intelligent (fact: im smarter than all of my classmates) but have aspergers as well. Its a small price to pay for my vast knowledge. Besides, I dont need fake superficial social interactions to boost my ego.
>>
>>7977064
This.

End with the meme : "I have autism, I'm smart".

Who the fuck want to suffer a comunication disorder?
>>
>>7977064
>interact with humanity
Nobody does this. You can only ever interact with isolated samples.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (19KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
19KB, 300x400px
>>7977070
>I dont need fake superficial social interactions
>>
well howdy, TFQ.
>>
>>7977082
>>>/x/ is for social engineering/conspiracies. /pol/ crap goes on /pol/.
>>
>>7977070
no, youre too dumb to figure out how to get along with people
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.